Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking again soon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohyeahsonn, Nov 11, 2008.

1. so i have only had a few tiny bowls in my life (around 4) and never got high.
    finally im getting some good stuff, only 2 grams for this week, so i can get high

any suggestions?

2. smoke .5 grams one night and the other 1.5 the next night

smoking with people is always fun. nothin better than the togetherness of sharin hits.

but if youre smokin by yourself thats cool too.

3. nice sig
    and thanks.. although i think i'll do .5g the first night then the next night 1g
    then use the last .5 for next time im feelin tensed

4. If you got a pipe, take a couple hit until you start feeling it. be in a comfortable environment. dont be out in the cold. if your smoking outside and its cold, once u get back inside where theres heat its gonna hit you like a brick wall lol

5. im going to bundle up and go outside and smoke. then come in and take a relaxin hot bath in my jaccuzi tub then lay down listenin to music haha

6. i find taking a shower/bath takes me down from my high.. but everyone is different. Have fun!

7. Pack up like .5 or so and take a few decent hits and make sure you inhale (the reason soem peopel dnt get high is that they dont inhale, but some people it will take many multiple occasions to get high for the first time), then wait like a half hour, if you dont feel anything, then save the rest of the bowl pack and take a few hits later in the day, wait a bit, then if you still dont feel anything, wait and try the next day.
    also i agree with post above, baths/shower might kill your high.

8. i think yeah a shower or bath might lessen your high, not completely kill it, but if that what the fuck you enjoy when you are high, then do what the fuck you enjoy.

9. haha damn dude. everytime i've smoked its been late so i just come in and shower or bathe. i always get buzzed... well the last 3 times (not the first or second) and im thinking if i have more weed which i will soon, i will get high.

in that case i'll skip the shower and just come in and watch a movie or listen to music