Smoking after you've been caught

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Swimmer, Apr 13, 2013.

1. So I have recently been caught because one of my stupid friends brought weed to school and I was named. Thankfully I didn't get into any trouble for that but of course they called my parents and after they threatened me with a drug test I just flat out told them that I've smoked weed before. I didn't really get into any trouble but it just seems weird to go back to my old schedule now. Any tips on getting back into it after you've been caught? Ps. I didn't bring weed to school, and I don't do anything at school like that

2. I've been caught by my Mom but thats as far as it goes for me. If nothing happened besides them getting pissed off I would just try and be more careful the better you hide it the better cause then later on they probably won't be pissed since you could hide it so well so whats it hurting lol

3. Had a similar situation happen to me when I was a senior in high school..

Was caught with my best friend.

I quit smoking right away, detoxed all I possibly could.

Friend went on smoking like nothing was happening.

Long story short. After about 2 months I went on with my life and smoking again. He ended up having to go to outpatient bull shit and getting tested all the time.

4. Yeah I'm really careful about it but it just ended up being a bad scenario where my friend had a tin full of weed in class and some girl snitched and named me so the weed got left in class when they came to search us. Later they came back and found it but they couldn't prove who's it was so nobody got expelled and sent to that stupid addiction counseling our district has set up

5. I hope I'll get back to it soon, I just got freaked out by my parents talking about drug testing me all the time so I admitted instead of them digging deeper into what I do, as far as they know I've only done it a few times

6. You got lucky. Careful, our judicial system is working against you.

7. Man I know I got lucky, my friend was even more because he had more weed in his bag and a knife in there too whenever they searched him, thank god our assistant principal is a dip shit or my friend woulda been gone for a while

8. Well our problem was, 1 of our parents got the school involved. The school then forced us to take drug tests. Mine came back negative because I detoxed real fast, used every trick I could. My friend didn't worry about consequences and kept smoking. He failed his drug test.

I honestly think that moment in time changed our lives. He ended up having a bit of a record because of it ( we were both 18, seniors in high school, near graduation ). My record stayed clean. A few years after high school I was able to get into the military, worked in an intelligence field with a top secret clearance when I first started, and had a road paved to success. He had a hard time getting a job with his background of 'substance abuse' and had a hard time landing a job that was above minimal wage.

9. That's rough, did you get caught on school grounds or just out of school?

10. Was caught because I went out all weekend and my mother thought I ran away or something. The school shouldn't of been been brought into it at all, especially since I was 18.

11. Yeah I've never really gotten the point of parents calling in the police or the school on their kids when it's something they could really just take care of on their own, instead of potentially ruining their kids record

12. I don't get it, when I got caught i smoked as soon as I was released.

13. Ya, I was able to point out how foolish it was to her after the fact. She basically ruined my best friend's life, and destroyed our friendship of about 8 years.

But it is parents getting schools/cops involved that you need to worry about the most.

She even handed over $400 of unmentionables to my uncle who was a sheriff's officer at the time to test them to find out what they were.

Luckily they were a homemade mixture similar to LSD, but nothing that they would be able to test for. Was funny when some of them 'tasted' it though to try to guess what it was, and then hallucinated for a few hours.

14. Hahah that would've been funny as hell to see, a bunch of cops on tripping on LSD. But yeah I don't think my parents would bring the cops or school in on anything unless it would actually help me get out of trouble somehow. The reason nobody got in trouble for that can of weed that got left on the floor in class is because my friend poured it out into an emptied out expo marker before the sro got there to pull us out of class. They should really think these things out more when they're trying to bust someone, because after we were released the expo marker full of bud got passed on to another one of our friends who held it for the rest of the day in case anyone got called back