Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking After Working Out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGoatington, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Just curious if anybody has worked out and smoked before or do it daily and if it changes anything. I'm more interested in how it affects you post-cardio rather than lifting. I recently got a gym membership and plan on running and playing racquetball and swimming and such and I smoke nearly every day.

2. Post workout it feels as if I've just done max effort on all of my exercises and my muscles are too heavy to lift. Sleep like a baby.

Before it can mess with my workout. It either puts me into the zone 100% or makes me lazy

3. Before, would be Pre-cardio. Post-Cardio would be after workout. (Like pre-supplaments you take first and post supplements you take after.)

I've tried both pre and post workouts and I LOVE :smoking: after a workout. It's just so rewarding! I'm just not 100% if I :smoke: then workout.

4. Toking up after a workout is great. It's very rewarding and since you're usually at least a little worn out after a good workout, it's oh so VERY relaxing

5. This is what I do, I will blaze before I stretch and then when I get back from MMA/Gym I smoke and do cool down stretches

6. Definetly after a nice work out. It's good for your muscles sense it relaxes them !

7. Smoking destroys muscle fibers just like alcohol. Sure it feels great, will it help you build muscle, no.

8. LOL BS. Show me a legitimate study that shows that. That is not true. "Cannabis does not destroy muscle fibers." :rolleyes:

9. Last time I checked many people with serious bone AND nerve injuries use Marijuana as pain medicine.

Where you came up with such non-sense is disturbing and should be a bannable offense. Or at least an infraction...

10. If anything smoke before your cardio workouts like cycling, running, ect but drink enough water so the cotton mouth isn't too bad. Controlling your heart rate is sooo much easier when your blazed.

11. I'm on the wrestling team hardest sport ever done and I always do it after practice. And I can say im honestly more conditioned then ppl who don't do it. :)

12. after is much better, and its fine on your cardiovascular system

13. I used to blaze in my car all the time after a workout.

Get up, go to the gym, blaze and have a good post workout meal.

14. I was wondering how smoking would effect my training, but for the past 6 months I've smoked daily and put on more muscle mass than earlier periods (restitution heavy this time).

Now I work out daily and smoke every night 1-2 hrs before bed, and the only negative effect I've noticed is I have trouble waking up in the morning, and feel like I need more sleep, but that may well be because of the workout intensity.

15. #15 cfr0st, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    You seem a little mud... wait... infuriated? Someone had to break it to you right? Marijuana and alcohol both effect the repair of muscle tissue thus having less gains. Man I flip out like you when I hear something I don't like too, it will all be okay. lol... last time I checked bones, nerves, and muscles are all different things also. You so silly :p Go poke some more smot you aren't thinking straight.

I hear that reaching your level of mud should be a offense that warrants a ban. lolololololololol

16. cfr0st plz be trolling...........

17. [​IMG]

18. Hey look it's this guy again! :wave:

[​IMG]