Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking after wisdom teeth removed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gabby, May 26, 2010.

1. i had 3 wisdom teeth removed 12 days ago and ive been having to use gauze whenever i smoke, this is getting a pain to do and i was wondering when i dont need to use gauze anymore? i still have holes from where the teeth were extracted and ive also had no problems and seem to have made a full recovery. any help would be appreciated

2. You shouldnt have a problem i just got mine out last month and smoked everyday of it haha. Id reccomend using a bong with wide mouth piece just so u can breath rather then suck like when ur hitting a joint. I thought because you cant suck out of straws joints/blunts would be a bad idea. Use a bong bro

3. Smoking is VERY bad when you have teeth pulled...your cheeks will swell up like chimpmunk cheeks....but i think its worth it... :)

4. The only reason you're not supposed to smoke is so you don't cause the clots in the holes where your teeth used to be to come loose. I think they reccommend about a week before smoking, using a straw etc. I smoked about 5 days after mine came out and I ws fine. 12 days should be plenty of time.