Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking after test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Russian Roulett, May 6, 2010.

1. I recently took a drug test for a job (today) and I am wondering can I start blazing or do I have to wait till I get confirmation?

I took an expired drug test and it came up positive but I havent smoked for a month(and a few weeks) and I drank a lot of water the day before my drug exam.. thanks in advanced!

I have a nice 1/8th of Haze waiting for me laughing in my face, I wanna smoke so bad, when would be the best time? All my veteran smoker friends said to wait until I have the job.

I've been drinking vodka instead of getting high (except the day before my test)