Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking after stomach bug?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AiC, Jan 24, 2010.

1. I got a few questions actually..
    I am a pretty novice smoker and my lungs are more virgin then the holy mary.
    Also I just had a stomach bug for the last 3 days which I feel better today do you think it would be ok to smoke or would it upset my stomach?
    And lastly my friend is bringing over his bong I've usually only smoking from bowls is there a greater chance of greening out doing a bong rip?

Thanks brasky

2. You'll definitely be fine. Weed actually always makes my stomach feel better whn it is upset!

And yeah, there is a better chance of greening out. But you should be fine if you don't smoke too much

3. Smoking always seems to settle my stomach also. I would say smoke a nice sized bowl and you should be fine

4. weed is actually anti-nausea. even though it makes you cough a shitload. you should have smoked that shit when you had the stomeache bug it would have actually helped you. thats why alot of people want to have medicinal marijuana