Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inflammation Smoking after nose surgery.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Highweights, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Hello all, this is my very first post here and I'm in a bit of a shock here.

I had nose surgery back in December. After 3 weeks, I decided to smoke. I read that THC is good for speeding up the healing process and I felt like it was a good time to smoke again (I'm a regular user). When I did, I got red eyes as usual, but this time I got black eyes as well and my nose got very tight. Up until now, my eyes are still a bit purple and it's been almost 3 weeks since.

Any of you can give a clue on what happened? I'm not able to ask my doctor as it wouldn't be a smart move, I hope you understand.

Any advice on when can I try again without any unpleasant side effects?

I thank you very much in advance.

2. I don't think this is the place to find an answer....maybe try WebMD or some of the many other medical sites that you can find with your search engine...good luck