Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking after getting wisdom teeth removed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b lewis, Mar 4, 2012.

1. I'm about to get them removed and I wanna be able to get high. I know you can get dry rot or whatever but would smoking through my nose work? Or could I vape through my nose?

2. Don't smoke through your nose dude..

Put some wet gauze over the holes were your teeth once were, it's uncomfortable yes.

Now smoke with something that provides NO DRAG, inhale as lightly as you possibly can. Once you're done your session, take the gauze out of your mouth and rinse with salt water, then drink some water. You will be fine.

I did this to smoke when I had mine removed and it works out, but only you know your body.

3. You'll get dry sockets, I had em and it makes the recovery that much worse...Make cookies or firecrackers and just throw it in a blender with milk ice cream and whatever you want, youll get high as a kite...That helped me the most.

4. Or you can just take a break? I don't see what the issue is with just letting yourself recover.

5. What Money said. Or a T break. don't smoke you'll regret it

6. I had mine removed not too long ago, I just took a 2 week maybe 1 1/2 week break. The pills, hydrocodone aka Vicodin aren't that bad. They make u hella chill n sleepy but constipate u.

7. ^ This. Make a milkshake out of it. That'll help speed recovery. Smoking will make your life suck. Then you'll feel like a huge chooch when you have to go back to the docs to have your dry sockets treated and he gives you the "I warned you" lecture.

8. You are going to get dry sockets if you smoke.

Seriously.

9. Its just sucking motions that could in turn dislodge the blood clot. Leaving you with a dry socket.

I smoked outta my bong a few hours after I got them out, had mad gauze over the holes though. Was perfectly fine. Had all four taken out a few weeks ago n its almost all completely healed

10. Make edibles. And by that, I mean make soup, or better yet, make some green dragons.

11. Just have your girlfriend blow you some hits so all you have to do is breath. Won't get you as high as smoking but it should be effective enough although your gf will prob be way higher then you lol. Or just use all that vaped weed you been savin in some milkshakes, fuckin vanilla ice cream, milk and oreos, fuck yeah that shits bomb. I lived off that for a week when I had mine out haha!

12. I use to vape through my nose when I had a mflb and it always worked fine for me.

13. When I got my wisdom teeth taken out I only took 2 days off smoking and just inhaled very slowly to help prevent dry socket. I had no problems.

14. smoking thru ur nose would work. it'll burn like a mofo though. i tried it once for the hell of it

15. I toked it about 36 hours after...I regretted it. The next day I started to smoke more but looking back there's no way it was worth the risk.

If you're used to ripping bongs, it'l just break your heart knowing you can't milk that bad boy.

16. As soon as I got home from the dental surgeon the first thing I did was dab, didn't take a single painkiller, kept dabbing, and 4 days later I was completely fine. If you have access to bho, that's the way to go. A dry dome has almost no drag so no risk of dry socket from suction, and since there's no smoke particles or ash getting in your mouth your wounds won't get dirty.

17. smoke and your tooth will get high

18. so how long do people recommend waiting before smoking? blunts, joints, glass, whatever.

19. Just got one of mine taken off. Wish I could blaze but a t break and safe recovery should be worth the wait.

20. I could be mistaken, as I still have my wisdom teeth, but I think "dry socket" comes from the "suction" when you take a rip rather than the smoke you inhale.

At least that's what my friend, who had his taken out about 2 years ago, told me. He just made a waterfall and smoked using that for a few days until he was comfortable smoking regularly and never had any problems.