Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking after 3 years of not smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KUSH ner, Dec 17, 2012.

1. So last may I smoked for the first time in 3 years. I got higher than ive ever been and I've heard that when you don't smoke for a long time l, you get higher the next time you smoke. Is this true or just a myth?

2. Well, you answered the question yourself. You said you got the highest you've ever been, so I'd assume the answer is yes.

3. I mean to ask if anyone else has done it

4. Yeah. I smoked as a freshman last year in college a few times and not at all over the summer. Come back to school and my birthday rolls around and my fraternity brothers roll three blunts for me and like 6-7 of us smoked'em all and then my roommates rolled two blunts for me and we smoked'em both. Highest day of my life.

5. so, you are 16?

6. He clearly said he was in college, man.

7. Whoa chill man, I'm relatively new to smoking geez.

8. Yes OP that's true, that's why people take tolerance breaks, the longer the break the lower your tolerance will be meaning you'll get higher off less.

9. I’m with you

10. Yeah. it's called tolerance. The more you smoke the more you'll build it. I believe that 3 weeks would do the trick though.

11. welcome back to the party. the train never left

12. #12 hotdog585, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    How is last year relatively new to smoking? You've smoked all throughout college, but only smoked as a freshmen in college a few times? Troll in the house.

13. I bet you're around 14... :rolleyes:

14. i dont know guys, Grasscity used to be a great place

15. It's new to me, some people here have smoked for years. I didn't expect this much damn scrutiny in a stoner forum. Go smoke some more ya damn ass.

16. Goddamn age police at it again

17. and this is why we can't have nice things.

18. It still is man, apart from the blatant name-calling, childish insults and such, it's pretty peaceful. I tend to lurk more than I post.

19. That's just what you get when there's like thousands upon thousands of users - some of them are fools who have nothing better to do than be fools digitally as well.

GC has some great contributors though -mostly, the site is fun, informative and interesting!

20. Every hear of something called tolerance? It's 5th grade science and applies too ALL drugs....so yes...