Smoking Adderall

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by get5007, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...You have no idea what you\'re talking about, and I don\'t even need to cite anything or explain myself to prove it, as anyone who knows anything about amphetamines, pills and ecstasy knows you\'re full of shit.

Yeah, I have MDMA in my sig. Because I enjoy MDMA. Do I have a signature of thizzles, cut ecstasy pills? No. I support the chemical MDMA, Methylenedioxymethamphetmine, not necessarily what the pills may be cut with, and it\'s pretty easy to guess- meth, caffeine, amps, ketamine, whatever. Not only that, it doesn\'t matter whether they KNOW what they\'re putting in their body or not- it is a stupid, inefficient method of consumption. The fact that you\'re trying to talk down on/to me because I support ecstasy makes no sense, because it has nothing to do with the fact that smoking pills is fucking stupid.

There\'s a difference between eating chemicals that are meant to be ingested, and burning pills. Do some research before you feel like talking out of your ass.

• Agree Agree x 1

2. Really you smoked adderall?

That might explain why you have no clue what you\'re talking about.

3. As others have stated, just pop them. I personally haven\'t tried smoking them, but as my friends would say you\'re STINGIN\' OUT BUDDEH!... well, if you ever smoked an Adderall in front of any of them.

Off-topic for a sec: I saw this guy freebase something once... it just seemed a little fiendish if you ask me. Like it was just... wrong. I dunno.

4. Hey buddy taking ecstasy is just as stupid thats what Im saying and I probably know more about amphetamines and ecstasy then youll ever know. What do you make your own MDMA from safrole oil, I fucking doubt it. Do you know how to do a peroxyacid oxidation based on isomerization of safrole?? And then imine formation followed by reduction via something like hydrides? OH SO YOU DONT MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING E AND HAVE NO IDEA WHATS IN IT?? And these guys using pills made by Merck, Pfizer etc. know exactly what is in them. Do you even test your pills with Marquis or Simons reagents, doubt it. Oh and do you know even if you do that you still cant be sure whats in your pills unless you run gas chromatography and mass spectrometry on them, I bet you dont shit about what that is.

Im not trying to be an asshole and yea I agree that smoking pills is stupid, but don\'t fucking be a hypocrit and label all these people stupid when your doing something just as stupid (if not more) on your own. If you care about your body at all you shouldn\'t be doing ecstasy (or MDMA which IS neurotoxic) either... \"Releases toxic fillers\" do you have any idea how much worse the toxic byproducts made by a clandestine chemist could be then from smoking fillers in a pharmaceutical pill. You don\'t see me writing in size 98 all caps in one of your ecstasy posts that your stupid for taking ecstasy so why the fuck do you have to ruin this guys post. You could just not post if your going to be like that.

Yea smoking pills is less efficient, no shit, but do you shove your E pills up your ass to maximize efficiency? Oh I didnt think so... And the high from smoking a drug (especially uppers) results in a significantly different experience then simply taking the pill (way faster absorption rate through the lungs vs. the stomach) and youll have a completely different high. If someone wants to try it then who the fuck cares.

5. No its not no where near as stupid or even harmful in moderate dose.

You wish.

LMAO just stop dude

You do know what mdma is righhhhtttt?

hahahahah holy shit you are talking out your ass you have no clue in the world what you are talking about just stop trying to sound like it you\'re making yourself look more and more stupid

6. smoking pills is NOT EFFECTIVE and is PRETTY BAD FOR YOU.

7. you wanna smoke adderal?

dumb idea, just pick up some shards from your local ICE DEALER.

ADDERAL = METH.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Actually I know exactly what im talking about, obviously you dont and yea I know what MDMA is ive done it about 40 times, what makes you think I dont?? Everything I said in that post is true and none of it is me \"talking out my ass\" why dont you do some research and find out for yourself... Im not saying smoking pills is a good idea, however neither is taking ecstasy and just because someone wants to try smoking pills doesnt mean you have to go and bitch like a whinny 10 year old, why not just avoid his post. Yea smoking pills is stupid, but so is snorting them (to a lesser extent). Obviously the best way to take them is to take them as pills, but even then doing any type of amphetamine regularly is stupid since it will strain your heart and is addicting etc.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. adderal is amphetime
    meth is methamphetime

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Which is exactly what you\'re doing, and you still haven\'t proven anything other than you know jack shit about what you speak of. Stop now, before you make yourself look even more ignorant, naive and attention hungry.

Stop bitching, admit you\'re wrong, move on with your life.

Whiny children ftl.

Not only that, you could not make MDMA from safrole oil, period, end of story, as the process for making MDMA is more complicated than you will ever be able to comprehend- You can\'t even fucking spell, much less synthesize a very complicated chemical. The neurotoxicity of it is still a subject of thorough debate. In high doses it is lethal, but what chemical isn\'t?

Seriously dude, I\'m usually more eloquent when dealing with people who try to act like they know what they\'re talking about, in order to save face, but you should seriously shut the fuck up and actually learn something, before making a fool out of yourself in front of everyone.

And as for all your talk of using reagents and gas chromatography- How long did it take you to look those big words up, or even learn about the processes through wikipedia? Must\'ve taken awhile, I\'m not having much faith in your ability to read or spell. Yes, I\'ve used various methods for testing my E, so how about not being so ignorantly presumptuous and arrogant, Mr. King Shit? You\'re not proving anything by using big words or mentioning processes that anyone can take five minutes to get the gist of over the internet, only that you\'re trying, and failing, to look intelligent.

It\'s spelled \"whiny\", by the way. I knew that when i was, oh, five. What does that say about you? Not much...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I prefer green in the long run. All said.

12. Jesus H Christ. There is loads of ignorance in the forums these day.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. yeah this thread as a whole is sad

• Funny Funny x 1

14. A-diggityDamn-men. This is Grasscity, not lets smoke pills and possibly die city. When the drugs in a pill are heated at certain temps it changes the molecular structure and can sometimes create well, poison, and, depending on person, could easily kill. I\'m not saying that to sound like an asshole, I know it sounds assholish, I apologize for that. But I\'m just trying to save fellow tokers lives man. Smokin addies arent worth it, no pharms for that matter. Thats why there are dosing directions on the bottle. Railing is no better either. Is fucking up your sense of smell/sinuses/ putting holes in your nose/(can bring out underlying allergies too) realllly worth it? Just for a speedy pick me up pretty much, just smoke a strong sativa and get some natural energy:smoking: blades and bladettes aha.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Your seriously retarted dude I work at a fucking laboratory and am a chemistry major, why dont you go get a brain, I didn\'t have to look any shit up... I use GC/MS on a regular basis, your the ignorant 10 year old.. Oh and sorry I don\'t know how to spell fucking whiny, English wasn\'t my strong subject. I don\'t know what the fuck I need to prove to you that your the ignorant one, short of posting information that would be way to personal to have on a public board... And as for ecstasy and making it your the one who has no idea... you think its hard to make E, again clearly you no jack shit about chemistry (its actually not that hard at all) its the precursor chemicals which are hard to get since they are so highly illegal... Reagents again get a brain, I use them on a daily basis like testing for hexavalent chromium I use the reagent of diphenylcarbazide dilluted in acetone, seriously guy grow up and get a life...

16. Sorry to try to steal away this post, but that XpiperX guy is just bleeding ignorance and all... I agree with you windowPanes, pills are meant to be takin as pills and shouldn\'t be smoked or railed, but even then pills in general have risks associated with them since they haven\'t been around near as long as the natural things and humans have little idea of how they affect your physiology. Im just a person that is really open to letting people discover things on their own and if someone wanted to smoke a pill to try it, not try to shut them down immediately. I can\'t really see anyone growing into liking the act of smoking pills (taste, pain in the ass etc) either so I don\'t think addictions an issue..

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Really, I\'m bleeding ignorance because I\'m trying to prevent people from doing something that is inefficient, ineffective, bad for you, a waste of a pill, and just a stupid idea in general?

Right, makes a ton of sense.

You\'re open to letting people do stupid shit and not trying to help them make the right decisions when it comes to the consumption of drugs- Stop with this bullshit about exploring and trying new things. There\'s a difference between exploring/experimenting with drugs and being ignorant about the drugs you\'re consuming, don\'t try to mix the two and act like you have some sort of noble idea that you\'re promoting about people\'s freedom to do what they want- It has nothing to do with that, it has to do with preventing people from doing stupid shit.

\"Oh, yeah, people can smoke pills if they want, it\'s not that bad for them and I don\'t think they\'ll keep it doing it, so it must be ok to do!\"

Encouraging people to waste their money, damage their bodies and practice ignorance ftl.

18. ding ding ding ding!!!!!!!

There you have it, man.

• Agree Agree x 1

19. Also, mad respect for you, man.

20. i remember trying to burn addy one time and it gave off a rank ass nasty plastic smelling smoke. so i would say no...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.