Smoking According to The Weather?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SuicidalSpaz, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Hey Guys Spaz here. So I just got from blazing with a couple friends. We couldn't smoke indoors, which is always optimal. Outside on a nice night is always fucking great, and that's usually the case. Clear skys filled with bright stars, or cloudly night you can sink into the darkness with.

But tonight was one of those menacing nights. Here in Jersey, the wind grows icy, and a fog sets. Well, that's perfect to smoke in. Natural camoflauge keeps you safe from those who hate.

Soon the fog lifted, and a clear sky showed it's face at around 8:15. Then, the wind picked up and howled, leaving a chill down through my very blunt. We smoked, confined in this coffin known as a car. Being stationary, in a car smoking a couple blunts. The wind howled as if to warn us of oncoming danger. Sprinkled of water littered the windshield, and it began. The drizzlin' rain was menacing, and the fear began to grow. We finished smoking, and left.

And here I am, typing this. Safe and warm from outside, at the comfort of my couch and T.V. I was considering blazin' a blunt to myself in a little bit, but I quickly went against it. Brave this menacing weather, and walk 40 minutes each way to get a blunt? Sure if it was a nice night, and I could recluse back into the dark. But this windy night, the cops are known to creep around, picking up any stragglers on this blunt quest, and they are never heard from again.

I'm not smoking tonight. I'm nice and blazed right now, and am just gonna chill. Anyone else ever get vibes or feelings from the weather?

When the rain and wind can get to me, and worry my stoned mind, I keep myself inside. Plus with my encounter, and the amount of cops starting to lurk, this will be one stoner safe inside his lair.

2. thanks for the giggle!

yeah i kno how the weather gets like up there, i wouldnt want to be out in it either

yeah, luckily for me i can always smoke inside without qualms, but there has been those days where i just wanna blaze outside...i wish winter was longer down here, i want another golden flake shower to smoke in

3. So wind means cops huh?

4. if i didnt smoke everytime the weather is shitty id never smoke. gotta love the beautiful northwest!

5. Haha I feel ya bro.

Not that the weather necessarily means cops, it just gives that bad vibe, that omen sometimes. It seems 8/10 times I get that feeling, we get stopped, or have some kind of interaction with the popo. So, I had a nice quiet night last night. But tonight... It's gonna be 40 Degrees and partly cloudy, with a wind from the NE at 5-10mph ( Spaz the weather man, Cool!). So it'll be cloudy, and the wind's gonna suck ( coming from up there, it's gonna be colder...) So I'll be frozen, but atleast Ima be stoned.

6. Yo suicidal, this weather here is jersey did suck last night right? Whatever its nice and sunny today.