Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking About 1-1.25G A Day But Its Too Costly.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by euphorianx3, Jul 27, 2014.

1. It is depressing when I run out, I use medical mj, but can't grow in the heat.  How can I make my weed last longer?

2. Buy a one hitter and force yourself to conserve. Also buy large quantities of lower grade cheaper bud.

3. I wouldn't advise this. As lower quality bud might be cheaper, it's probably going to take twice the amount to smoke for the same effect, making a one hitter worthless. Also, the more you smoke, the worse it is for your lungs, obviously.

Buy quality bud, smoke less. If you have quality, it'll be easier to conserve if you're using a one-hitter since you'll actually be getting your medicine and not a head rush from oxygen deprivation by trying to smoke oregano. More is not necessarily always better.

4. I agree. Allow me to elaborate. I was talking about buying high mids instead of dank, NOT SHWAG.

5. Now I follow. I am a bit picky, though. Kind of spoiled in the weed game over here in Colorado, man..

6. A vaporizer would be great if you're willing to spend money on one, or a one hitter.

7. Me too in Cali. I prefer high grade but i will smoke mids or shwag in a pinch.

8. I feel you, I go to a pretty consistent place, always quality, price never changes. I've got it down to a system out here so I've always got some bud for me to smoke on. I hope on getting some more funds and things together to start growing within the next year or so, so that I can just start growing my own and cut out everybody. Then I can just play with it, making hash, concentrates, whatever, really. That's about as spoiled as it gets right there, I would imagine.. :)

9. Why cant you grow in the heat?

10. I agree. Grow what you can and save the loot. Even if you grow in the summer with natural light you could have more than a gram a day

11. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a vape give you more bang for your buck?

12. It uses about the same amount of weed as smoking

13. But you can use the vaped weed in edibles

14. Or tinctures