Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a whole blunt to yourself in 1 setting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xeonex, Jan 8, 2011.

1. I disagree that there is not a waste of weed when you smoke blunts.. Once you get as high as you are going to get then continuing to smoke when you could have stopped is just a waste of weed.. If not weed then it is at least a waste of money..

2. Lmao I can definitely relate

3. I enjoy blunts I'll pack a gram and a half in them but I just put Reggie in blunts I save the good stuff for the glass...

4. People saying to not smoke a blunt cuz it's wasteful - if I'm driving at all its always blunts - you can eat a blunt roach if you get pulled over but not a bong lol.