Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a seedling?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Capnfalconpunch, Aug 9, 2013.

1. I planted an outdoor seed about two weeks ago and right now it has two round leaves sprouting out and two tiny saw leaves starting to poke out from between them. Now i know its too late in the season to grow outdoor so I was wondering if it doesn't finish by the time its too cold, could you get any buzz from smoking the plant itself? It already has crystals coating the stem so could I at least get some kief from it?

2. Probably not, even if it has crystals its probably an incredibly low amount.

3. Make a keif box and go to work on it

4. #4 BlazeCraze, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    You could get the kief, but as far as smoking it goes, it probably wont get you high. But it wouldnt hurt to try.

5. theres no way a 2 week old plant has trichs on it yet. it may look like it, but it dont

6. Bro you will get a harvest off it jut leave it be and water it

7. Two weeks seems fairly early, I'd try to grow it out as long as possible and play it by ear.

8. #8 NGP, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013

Those "crystals" you're seeing, aren't crystals...and smoking the seedling won't do shit.  You do realize you smoke the "bud" (hence the name...) and not the plant, right?  Your seedling doesn't have any bud, because it doesn't have any leaves, because it's a SEEDLING.

Those 2 leaves you see are cotyledons, the first leaves that form before the real first set.  I can't believe that this post already has so many replies from so many with a respectable post count, who are basically clueless as well.

There's no kief...it's a seedling, derp.