Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a resin Q-tip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mary Jane Wanna, May 20, 2011.

1. pipe cleaning day. using iso alcohol and q-tip. I have several tips that are pretty loaded with honey oil. Will it kill me if I smoke one of them?

2. Resin is not honey oil...

Resin is... Residue. Tar. Trash.

Don't smoke it. Unless you feel you need to.

3. I think the oil would be better from your ear :)

4. No but it will probably give you a headache, make you nauseous and throw up.

5. Why people smoke resin is beyond me. Do you really HAVE to?

Not worth it in my opinion, just save that clean piece for some fresh bud. :)

6. I don't condemn smoking resin, but I wouldn't smoke it if it was on a Q-tip

7. #8 Sexy Goat, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    You pretty much tainted the rez from smoking using the ISO, and smoking a q-tip, that's low man.. if you wanted rez that isn't tainted you should of used water, a strainer and or a paper clip..

Don't come on here complaining that you're blind if you do :D

8. While resin is tar.....cannabis resin is lung soluble, non-radioactive. Tobacco tar on the other hand is not soluble, and is radioactive, which usually can lead to cancer.

Unless your resin mysteriously becomes radioactive in the process of it being grinded up and packed in your bong and smoked, there is nothing to worry about that you would already not be concerned with smoking cannabis anyways.

Smoked some resin yesterday in fact, and it sucked, but it put me to sleep.

However op, the cotton from the q-tip is bleached, and you would be ingesting whatever was used in it if you smoke it. I would not recommended this, and also, the alcohol needs (should) to fully evaporate from the resin or concentrate, not sure why, but I dont want to figure it out right now.

And if you are indeed harvesting Honey oil, this would mean your probably cleaning a concentrate piece or a vape right? if thats the case then enjoy, but if its pipe resin then dont bother.

hope this helped in some way

9. Soak and shake the piece in a baggy with just iso then filter that... dry it, blah, poor man's hash, fuck it. Safer than smoking cotton though.

10. I don't get why you guys hate on resin, it gets me high as fuck. Smoke it, ignore these guys it will get you high. There's nothing wrong with smoking resin it gets you high like some danks. Make sure its dry tho you don't wanna inhale that alcohol.

11. smoking weed through a plastic bic pen will get you high but I wouldn't do it

12. Thank you, your post actually has useful information. And it is honey oil for sure. I have a little monkey pipe that needs to be taken apart and cleaned often. Lots of oil builds up in the back of it because its just a tiny little tube for the smoke to pass through

13. Do not smoke shit you just extracted using ISO, what the fuck :eek: Do you lick the walls when you paint a room?

14. Wait, you're not supposed to?

[​IMG]

15. You can smoke resin... But why would you smoke it if you used something like that to get it out.. If u wanna smoke resin, why not just heat up ur pipe and then scrape it.. Haha works a lot better

16. #17 Hippi, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Agreed in a way but don't smoke it off a cotton swab dude.. ESP covered in alcohol

17. Sorry, I've seen you post some pretty dumb things on this site, but now I have to say something.
    Do you want this guy to catch a terminal illness, are you really just stupid ?
    You want him to smoke recycled tar..with cotton swap pieces probably embedded in it..why don't you go do some shit like that?

18. lol don't do it dude, even if you are that desperate. res isn't healthy for you as it is, it's going to be a lot worse inhaling burnt cotton fumes. if you need to smoke res, smoke it out of a bong, without the q tip

19. Nothing wrong with smoking a little resin. I'm sure it'll get you through a long, hard patch with no weed. I'd liken it to having sex with the oldest hooker in Las Vegas. It'll be nasty as fuck, may cause some health problems, but it will get the job done (hopefully).

Honey oil

[​IMG]

Not honey oil

[​IMG]