Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a lot of Plastic??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herb istheword, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Ok so earlier this summer I made a homemade waterfall. I used what I thought was just an old rusty bolt, and it tasted kinda funny but I just figured it was the rust. After a couple months of smoking it I brought it to my friends who told me it's plastic. Should I get checked out? (Like am I fucked)

2. Yeah dude your fucked.

Who smokes out of something they think has rust on it?

Who mistakes plastic for metal?

Go get checked dude, before those plastic fumes deliver there extreme delayed effect

3. no you're not fucked, it just makes the hits taste funny. it's not good for you at all though, so i would invest in a piece of glass or something.

4. I wouldnt freak the fuck out. I would just do some research on google and see what the effects are on smoking rust and/or plastic for long periods of time.

5. Delayed? He thought plastic was medal, and that rust was OK to smoke from. The fumes must've got him abit early.

6. Guys, it is apparent he is on the fast track to fatality.

7. you should stop smoking out of it and from now on be sure of what your smoking and what your smoking out of.

8. you smoked something that you though was sketchy, for months? good job bro.

9. Your not fucked, but I do think you should let your lungs take a break and stop smoking all together for a while.

But then again I'm not a physician...

10. This is probably one of the funniest things I have ever read. +rep

11. Dude must of been hit by something long before this,

there a reason you get tetanus shots..

12. ermm.. throw that ghetto thing away... and take what might be an unwanted tbreak.

then buy a bowl.

or rolling papers.

or a cigar, for a blunt.

the plastic for your ghetto prob cost more than a $0.69 blunt.

Or, save some $, and buy a bong

it doesnt matter, just stop smoking fucking rust kid.

13. Yeah... smoking from rust equals you having chips of rust in your lungs, causing you to get tetanus.

And plastic releases alot of fumes, many of them can cause instant damage if inhaled.

Just get a decent piece? A cheap pipe's $5.

14. smoking rust, aka red oxide, is poisonous.

15. if you aren't already dead you'll be fine. plastic kills brain cells, but obviously you didn't use them before so you probably wont even miss them!

16. First, take a minute to slap your self across the face for smoking something that isn't glass or a wrap of some kind.
    Second go spend a dollar on 32 joint wraps and 4 bucks on a joint roller and your set
    Please dont smoke out of anything home made anymore, it's scrub status

17. You just got a coupon for one free cancer.

18. well you might need to heal those lungs with some weed and you already have a piece woopee! wait no it has plastic so umm...shit idk OP's probs dead anyways...darn wonder if he had a big stash

19. google the effects on smoking plastic, and maybe if you have some of the symptoms then go get checked