Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking a little bit of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trav1085, Oct 26, 2010.

1. what I've been doing since I started (last year) has been just blazing at night or when I'm going out to town or something and have just one bowl but get fucking baked off it. and if I'm home alone that night and am not high enough I'll have 1 more bowl and then sleep (but not pass out).

but once awhile ago a friend and I had only a little bit of bud left in his pipe we smoked and he got pretty high he said but I have a much higher tolerence than him and I was barely high but It was really interesting because I wasn't "high" or baked but I was really energetic and in a good mood. I felt really confident and good in general not euphoric like stoned makes me but I was really social too with my friends.

now I have some weed I wanted to save it for tomorrow so I had one small bowl and now I have that feeling again.

so does anybody try this? especially since I notied my tolerence really spike over the last week of heavy smoking I smoked a little now and I'm feeling great. and I have homework but I'm not out of my mind like I normally am I'm thinking really clear.

that's what's up.

2. yeah man i always have small bowls because i blaze on that dank for one and want to keep the tolerance low. cut down to smoking only a few times a week and you'll feel pretty elevated each time and the onset will be pretty quick too. A few days ago I only had 1 bowl of sensi star and my bowl is pretty small I think. I was fully functional but could tell I was so toasted already; all I kept saying to myself was "no way!!! :D

3. Yeah, I love getting buzzed :) Perfect for when you have stuff to do that day, I just gotta be careful because I have the tendency to go overboard and get high :smoke:

4. I only smoke a bowl a day on the weekdays. Lol thats how i get my homework done.

5. Yeah it works awesome for my tolerance. I just take 1 or 2 snaps every 2 hours or more, and it conserves weed, gets me high as hell, and keeps my tolerance low. Then I like to take short t-breaks so that my tolerance resets and I can continue smoking this way. It's all about balance.

6. i almost always just smoke at night too, but if I get high during the day, I vape a small sativa bowl. Gives, fresh awake high, no slugishness. Very good for homework, reading, yea very cool.