Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a J and approached by a cop... what I did.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SeKa, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Hahahaha exactly!

2. damn that was fucking awesome haha

3. My old roommate has never smoked out, but most of his friends do. One time he lent his truck to one of them, and he (my roommate) got stopped at the border patrol checkpoint. They searched his truck, chewed him out, and had to let him go because they didnt find anything.

But then another friend of mine got pulled over leaving a halloween party. 5 people in the car, all drinking and passing a j, but the driver was only wearing a bra and panties so the cop let her off with a littering ticket for throwing the beer bottles out when they saw him.

who knows

4. Props dude good one...i had a couple close calls but was only in cuffs once but not for pot, and they were zip ties not reg. metal cuffs, so when you squirm they tighten, not a fun experience.

5. Yeah thats one of the reasons i mostly smoke joints at school. easier to get rid of than a piece.

6. dope is smack mothers and now police refer to weed as "dope"

7. i recall someone around here suggesting you tie a helium balloon to your blunt so you can just let it go if you see a cop coming towards you... just for shiggles.

8. I personally like this idea.

Cop:You been smoking?Why are your eyes red?
    You(sobbing): I just lost my balloon you asshole, Im crying over it.

9. I just read that baked and that sounds like an awsome time.:smoking::smoking::smoking:

10. Man 8:40 is cursed... it's the anti 4:20. I've had bad luck being high around that time, like not getting busted or anything but like stubbing my toe, tripping on something on the floor and hitting my head...

11. I Love how you say sir every time ... after "More than one" a smart ass but still polite lol

I always say sir to a cop it helps...

12. id love to be the dude that gets hit with a popped baloon with a blunt tied to it haha!!

13. Don't ditch your weed, eat your weed?

14. QFT

Nice job playin that pig.

15. either im super high or thats funny as fuck.
    im rolli n man. that shits great.

16. I was laughin pretty hard when I reread what I typed XD
    I was pretty blazed.

17. Good story but I think you missed the key points...

You stayed safe because you only brought a small amount of marijuana with you, in your case a single joint. By not having a sack of weed, pipe, etc you remained safe and even if you had been searched for "suspicious" activity you would not have been detained because you had nothing to hide.

Never leave your home with herb unless you ABSOLUTELY have to...if you have an apartment or place of your own you really have no excuse, stay home and play it safe!!!

If you want to bring some pot on a hike or something I definitely understand, just pre-roll a few joints which you can easily dispose of, do not bring a pipe or any other paraphernalia with you outside the home.

I'm glad to hear you played it cool and remained calm in a VERY nerve racking situation. I'm even happier to hear the cop left you alone and you made it home safely! Thanks for sharing your story, I'm sure it will help many GC memebers!!!

18. Oh god im crying laughing when i read that balloon senario...hahaha I just cant stop laughing. xD

19. The one time I encountered a cop before I was 16, when they couldn't give me a ticket or anything, I sass-talked the shit out of him. My friends were caught with weed and shit and when he got to me to pat me down I was like are you sure you can do this officer, and just being an asshole. Dumb move on my part because my friends were already busted and he actually could do that lol. Plus I had my weed and bowl between my boxers and pants but he didn't find it. He did though find the tiniest spec of weed, like seriously a spec, it could have been like a leaf or something but later he was like I found this on your pants, im like are you joking right now? For all I know he could have planted it on me.

20. My friend and I encountered a cop back in November. We were smoking (out of a piece, which, yes, is not a good idea outside) on this cement area that overlooks the river at a little after 10pm. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a uniformed man coming down the hill, so I stashed the pipe in my pocket. It was freezing out, and I was pretty sure he wasn't going to be able to smell all that much because of the temp. He flashed his light at both of us, then focused it on me, and asked us both if we had colds (we assume he heard us coughing a bit haha), we answered politely, "Yes sir, just a bit of what's been going around." He asked what we were doing down there, and we said just hanging out and talking a little bit. Then, the dreaded question, "What's in your coat pockets?" Like pros, we both pulled out our bare hands and showed them to the officer, and I shrugged like I didn't know what he was looking for. He then told us that after 10pm, we couldn't be on "unmarked park property." So, he said that we could stay longer if we wanted tonight, and that he just wanted us to know for future reference.

It was good times. We both kept our cool, and we made sure to be polite and address the officer as "sir." If you do that, most likely, they're going to leave you alone, at least where I live because of the more relaxed laws.

Good job to the OP for keeping himself calm in the situation! :hello: and +rep for sharing the story