Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking A Dutch(Tobacco)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ikifar, Mar 30, 2009.

1. What's smoking a dutch straight like? Without unrolling and dumping the tobacco, just smoking it from purchase. I have no more bud left and have extra dutches that'll go bad before my next pickup, and I know of the health detriments of tobacco but I don't smoke cigarettes or dutches like this normally.

2. Try it already u pussy :p. Seriously though Ive never straight up smoked a blunt. I bet it'd taste good though. If I had to smoke a blunt it would b a grape dutch.

3. its like smoking a cigar

4. It's vanilla.

5. What's Tobacco like, I guess is the real question and are cigars harsher than cigarettes?

6. dont inhale the cigar. you can if you want but their not really meant to be inhaled..and itll give you a nicotine buzz.

7. Cheap cigars like that taste like ass. By all means try them, I guess some people do like them, but every Dutch or White Owl I've tried to really smoke sucked... but WOs are a little better I think when it comes to taste.

8. I think it's great in the aspect of it lasts very long and a lot more enjoyable to puff despite the fact that it's tobacco and kind of burns my nose and lungs because I smelled the fumes a bit, but I've yet to drag it beyond my mouth really.