Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by puffinCjB91, Jun 8, 2009.

1. How many times do you guys usually smoke when toking on a bowl, (I have a glass piece), one or more than one bowl per toke sesh? I usually smoke one bowl but lately I've been smoking more than just one bowl because it's getting me higher and I thought one bowl was always going to get me as high as I could get but I was wrong. This is by yourself not including smoking with your friends.

2. With my bong I will clear a small bowl in 1 toke. With a pipe a decent bowl will last me 4-6 min of tokeing.

3. it all depends on the quality, but right nowww i have mids and i take a whole bowl to myself and im feeling prettyy lifted, but like i had 2 hits of dank the other weekend and i was just as high.