Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a bowl with no bad taste and no bad smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Akin 4 a Bakin, Aug 20, 2009.

1. First of this my first post, Ive been blazing for over a year now and only with in the last month started using a pipe. i used my friends and liked it, so went and bought a glass pipe with a carb, then like a week later bought a metal pipe with those lids that has a hole. sooo, i know how to clean them, but is there something to kill the smell completely like a spray or some kind of soap so that i could kill the smell every use, and one more question, is there a way of giving the pipe some flavor, not by putting like flavored tobak, but the actuall pipe, i dont know maybe coat it with cinnamon or lemon juice lol just something like that.

:smoking:thanks for the help

2. no, its metal, it absorbs odors because its porous, stop being retarded and use your glass peice

:)

3. Yeah I agree, just use a glass one.

4. Fuck you.

ON TOPIC: Take a cardboard tube (like the kind on toilet paper rolls) and cover one end with a dryer sheet. Use a rubberband to keep it on there, and blow your smoke into it. Makes it smell "april fresh". :D
    As for the taste, get better weed or buy some Tasty Puff.