Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking a bowl indoors

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjsmit, Nov 15, 2008.

1. ok so I have the doob tube or whatever the paper towel roll filled with dryer sheets. So when I blaze would any smoke come from the top of the bowl that could possibly stink the room up?

2. use the side of your lighter to snuff the bowl

3. There will be a little bit of a smell, but if it is just you smoking i would say packing smaller bowls

edit: snuffing it with your lighter works well too

4. right so im gonna pack one hitter bowls and then as soon as im done lighting just putting the side of my lighter on the top of the bowl right?

5. you got it mang. haha.

6. nice guys and youre not obligated to answer this but if the room is slightly stinky with that sweet smell would turning on a fan with the door open help?

7. yeah i use a cap for my bowl, even if i use a glass piece, i use a peace of leather or a few pieces of paper for a cap

8. i can handle this question too lol. well if you turn on the fan and open your door it would get rid of the smell or it might just move it through the door. I would recomend opening a window if possible, maybe spray a little air freshener in there too if you want.

9. nice thanks for the dedication. well i dont have a window i can discreetly open so I think ill spray the freshener then turn on the fan then open the door. get high gc:smoke:

10. if you don't have an open window its extremely risky to toke indoors.

11. i once saw something in a local headshop it was like a short wide jar with a hose coming off it and a bowl on top. you light the bowl and theres like a little metal cover that flips on a hinge to cover the bowl then you hit the hose and blow it back through and its got a built in spoof. the guy at the shop had one too show people and he packed it with pipe tobacco and hit it just to show and it worked really well. google search didnt turn up anything... might be worth looking into

edit: next time im out there ill ask about them but i know they dont carry them anymore. PM me or something if youre interested in more info

12. tight i will but tonight i think im just gonna vape

13. broskis i got high off shake at the bottom of the bag. that was awesome. not like stoned but high

14. yeah i build something similiar to that, check my ulitimate weed smoking device thread

don't smoke inside if you don't want it to smell... it takes a long time to learn how to smoke discreetly

15. I always get higher when I vape anyway