Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a bowl alone ???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Whenever I smoke a bowl of really good shit, I always pack a 2nd bowl but then I get distracted by something on my computer or I just end of getting distracted randomly for like 20 minutes (getting food, playing a game, or texting). So I usually eventually look down and i'm like "A freshly packed bowl!? I completely forgot... *Lights bowl* :smoking: lmao, have any you stoners had a similar experience ?

Also- here's the bud im smoking on right now lol, Tell me what you guys think of it. Lemon Haze :cool:

Attached Files:

2. Lol i forget about bowls all the time

3. i dont know about lemon haze but it looks pretty good.

i always love finding bowls i packed & forgot to smoke

4. I think that was my post in the 'you know you're stoned when...' thread~

5. Sir you look like you got some dank pack that shit and I'll see you at mars

6. I usually smoke while doing other shit and sometes forget but smoothly it's just a thought and action away before I smoke again

7. I always do that with my bong after first hit of the day.

8. Had a little police interruption a couple nights ago, came back the next night to find our stash and we had a fully packed bowl for the bong!