Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a bong without water

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Whatpottt123, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Just 1 piece of ice cause the water seems to dilute the quality. how do u feel

2. You must have some nasty ass water for your ditch weed

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You must be a pleasant person to be around :jump::jump:

4. I am. I seem to attract people everywhere I go. A gift I was born with.

• Like Like x 3
  5. maybe in your own fantasy land of avatars lol :jump::jump::jump::jump:

6. You're the only one posting avatars bud. I dont need little bouncing heads in my world of reality

• Like Like x 1
  7. This makes me cry.

8. I like hitting the bong with ice only, I’ve always been a pipe guy cuz of the flavours you miss out on with a bong, ice is best of both worlds, I’m going to give it a go after work today lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. this kind of avatars lol

[​IMG]

10. Children ask about smoking out of bongs with no water.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Every time I read one of these, I die a little inside.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Lmao this exactly!

I have scrolled past this post 6 times over the last day and it hurts me every time I read it.

I've accidentally dry ripped a bong way to many times to want to do that shit on purpose

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. RIP your lungs OP. if you do that shit they will explode guaranteed 100%.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Halloween is around the corner.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. And yet you're the only one posting avatars

16. Why buy a bong tho?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. If you want to smoke without water buy a glass or brass pipe... Bongs were made to be smoked from using water to dilute the intensity of the smoke so it is less harsh on your lungs.

• Like Like x 1
  18. definitely didn't explode. was a bit harsh that was it

19. I dont understand what you mean "it dilutes quality". It must be just your impression becaude bongs are supposed to be used with water

20. to smoke herb with it?