Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a bong/joint while taking a bath.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by himynameisnt, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Classy shit? or Classiest shit?

If I'm not doing anything in particular in any part of the day, I grab a joint or my bong, fill up the tub with really warm/hot water, throw a movie on the macbook... and then proceed to blaze up.

Anyone else share this amazing phenomenon?

2. I've never done that but it sounds nice. A hot tub would be fucking amazing for blazing. :bongin:

I like to listen to music outside while taking a swim in the pool on a hot summer night :D

3. I lol'd just because it'd be hilarious to walk into the bathroom and see my bf chillin in the tub with a blunt and a dvd hahaha, but it sounds very relaxing. I might even try it..

4. You take your computer to the bathroom while you take a bath? The humidity will fuck it up man. That's how all my cell phones have died xD

I've never smoked while taking a bath because of the smell but I love taking baths anyways...so I imagine taking one while smoking must be fucking great.

5. My mom used to do that all the time. hahaha

6. I do almost every night...a nice "L" and a bubble bath FTW :)

7. its awesome.
    do it right now lmfao.

just dont spill the bong water in the tub. that sucks.

8. Id love to do that but theres a few things stopping me..

1) Id have to turn the volume up or use earbuds to fully enjoy the movie or else it would just be a hassle...
    2) Id be worried bout water touching my computer/joint
    3) Joints reek up bathrooms = no go for me
    4) I BARELY fit in the tub, i always take a shower
    5) Id rather just take a shower get in bed and smoke a bowl with my puter

9. blazing in a hot tub is even better.

10. I was doing this literally 10 minutes ago. 4 foot bong rips of some blueberry while bathing and listening to hendrix.

11. I would if I could but I can't so I won't.

12. For sure, this is one of the most relaxing ways to do it. Spec in a hot tub!

13. i used to do this all the time but i sold my glass :(

14. I've blazed in the tub and the hot tub, and in a pool! The hot tub you have to be careful because some people pass out if they take a monster rip, but you feel like such a pimp. During the summer, I just blaze a rediculous amount of joints around my pool while playing ping pong, water volleyball and basketball and swimming all day with some friends. And barbeques!

Now I'm all excited for summer, although it's a summer day here in cali.

15. Whenever i take a bath i grab my bong.... it's the only way to get the best outta your tub. And i have totally brought my laptop in before to watch some tv shows online.

Also i love smoking in my hot tub. normally i do it with y sobe grav bong, but this one tie i only had one joint left and i decided to go smoke it while in the hottub well it fell in, and i was devistated. it was awful, but them my mom gave me some weed the next day and she's been giving it to me for about 5 months now... EPIC

16. LOL I LOVE DOING THIS...gotta fill it up a little over 1/4 cuz after that the water gets cold =) I love taking bong rips out of a tub filled with steamy hot water while watching movies on tha laptop

17. That sounds awesome, but I wouldn't trust myself doing that high.
    Bathtub + laptop + weed = bad news

18. Yea I know what you mean, there's this community pool that no one goes to in my neighborhood. Ill call up my buddies and girls and we just blaze there all the time :smoking:

19. I met someone on the waytoomany forums,and we actually met up and shit, we partied at his house and smoked joints in the hot tub:D

20. um YES! i do this all the timeeeee, its the most relaxing thing after a long day. or to staart off the day for that matter! :smoke:
    just like the steam and smoke and yummy smells mixing together ahhh