Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a blunt while driving?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DanKnStickyy, Aug 8, 2011.

1. i do it weekly and have never had trouble just pay attention to the road and DONT SPEED WITH WEED!

2. Of course it's going to smell. Derp.

3. If your gonna smoke in your car do it right.. Hot box. If the windows are down, windows blow, and then the blunt burns faster. I personally love hot boxing, I'm never really worried about being pulled over. I'm more nervous about other people that suck at driving. They wreck into you & thats some shit.

4. Obey all other laws don't look suspicious I like joints for the road and from far it looks like cigarette and smoke it like one

5. Just learn how to eat a blunt... You'll be okay.

6. Just make sure whatever you're smoking is all you got on you then flick it out the window, cop ask you about it claim it was a cig.

7. if you're that worried about it, get your windows tinted.. other than that, always be aware of your surroundings and keep and eye out for cops (if you're on a main road or some shit)

honestly I feel you have a better chance of getting pulled over on back roads rather than the highway. Seems like there are always cops.

driving on the highway there could be two to five lanes, hard to spot someone, they're looking for speeders on the highway not people smoking in their cars.. do the speed limit and don't drive erratically, you'll be fine.

if you do get pulled over, everyone has the right idea, eat it or toss it.. shit, go get it after you toss it.

8. Make sure its on a quiet road (not much traffic) and make sure you don't drive like you deserve to get pulled over. You should be fine. Clear the smoke out and make sure it doesn't smell after. Also don't light up when someone is driving next to you... precaution... some people are assholes.

9. Hey officer, Please pull me over! :rolleyes:

10. Its a risk...I'd say if you DO end up doing it, make sure you just take a lighter and a single blunt. I never smoke in the car with other paraphernalia/weed ...so I just carry one joint or blunt...just in case the pigs sneak up you can eat it.

11. Is..this really a thread?

jesus christ...

12. You'll be fine. On a 6 hour road trip me and my friends smoked 4 blunts and 3 bowls in his mini van an his widows aren't the least bit tinted and we were fine.

If your hella paranoid, then if you see a cop, spark a swisher to cover the smoke, plus it should look the same

13. Tinted windows are illegal in my neck of the woods and that alone will get you pulled over.

14. Roll up a j man it would loo just like a cigg and if u think the police are really trying to bust pot smokers on the highway you are mistaken their out there for the speeders

15. I know people will give me hate for this but I disagree with driving under the influence of anything.

16. #37 junkheadrev, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nope,i kinda agree.like I would drive if I had a buzz or a slight high.But I would never drive stoned.

17. That would be pretty impossible for some med patients. I would have to give up driving all together. I've got a perfect driving record and don't consider myself dangerous at all. I use signals, don't tail-gait, I have good reflexes. I've never been in an accident. I won't drive impaired, but I've been smoking for so long pot doesn't "impair" me. I would never drive after drinking or taking pain pills. I know better than that. When I first started smoking, it did effect me enough that I didn't want to drive, but I feel differently now. I feel like I'm safer to drive stoned, than to drive sick.

18. Don't hotbox, it's a waste of your time. Keep the car as clear of smoke as you can, drive safe, obey traffic laws, don't blast your music.