Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a blunt through a bowl...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kiki Jikki, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Fuck yeh.. Soo stoned

2. Cool beans man. I did the same thing recently but with a joint in my bong. Hahaha, kind of a waste but definitely worth trying it.

3. I've done it we all have but honestly blunt to the face. The bowl/bong/bottle/whatever doesnt work any different. all it does is allow more tobacco to be inhaled = light headed for longer = noobs thinking they are FUCKED up. Tip: only throw the roach ina bowl and hit that like it was a regular bowl

4. I have done it although I do make it a point when I do smoke roaches to unravel them and just pack it in like a normal bowl. I feel it burns more even and full that way

5. [quote name='"DrewtOkes"']I've done it we all have but honestly blunt to the face. The bowl/bong/bottle/whatever doesnt work any different. all it does is allow more tobacco to be inhaled = light headed for longer = noobs thinking they are FUCKED up. Tip: only throw the roach ina bowl and hit that like it was a regular bowl[/quote]

You guys should save your roaches and either pack bowls of resiny goodness, or roll a second generation.

6. Hahahaha this thread cracked me up.

"Smokin a blunt through a bowl. Fuck yeh.. Soo stoned"

Thanks for waking me up with a laugh!

7. I came to the book store, but I ended up just sitting in the parking lot listening to sublime radio on pandora, unable to leave the car. I'm stuck...

8. [quote name='"Kiki Jikki"']I came to the book store, but I ended up just sitting in the parking lot listening to sublime radio on pandora, unable to leave the car. I'm stuck...[/quote]

Think of the delicious coffee and shit in there. That'll get you on your feet.