Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a blunt/Joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0 Darth Vader 0, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Ok just want to get your guy's opinions on smoking a blunt/J... When I used to smoke I would inhale straight into my lungs and It would burn, I'm not a pussy just want to know if there are tips to minimize and still get BLAZED? Recently I have been smoking a joint and would suck the smoke in my mouth, then inhale after i had the smoke in my mouth... Should I just take the smoke straight to my lungs until it burns? What do you guy's have to say on the topic?

2. Stop smoking joints. Keep smoking blunts.

Smoke until you choke.

3. Don't listen to tools like this kid.
    Smoke whatever you prefer, just because your community is smoking joints doesnt mean you can't go buy a vape or a bong? I smoke blunts when I'm with older people at parties. Other than that, I've got my bong. If you have to smoke either a joint or a blunt, smoke a joint before you try to smoke a blunt. If you get a well rolled, fat joint and you lick your finger and spread saliva on the paper as its burning you can get just as many hits out of your joint that you can out of a blunt.
    Personal opinion: Bongs>all

4. If it gets you high, don't deny.

5. Blunt beats a joint all the way.

Last longer, sturdier, burns evenly, & [somewhat] easier to roll.

6. & that entire post was an opinion.

7. Blunts with more than 2 people. Joints double that shit so it burns slower. Papers are better for you than blunts and if you don't like tobacco.. well that's what blunts are. But blunts burn so slow so I do both lol.

8. Backed by fact.

Light a joint paper on fire vs a blunt shell- see which last longer.
    Calculate the density of paper vs blunt shell- blunt shell is much denser.

Now you can probably debate the last two points but even then it's still futile.

9. just roll j's with kingsize papers. beats a blunt imo any day

10. So how do you guy's smoke? Inhale straight to lungs?

11. What do you mean is that how we SMOKE? Obviously if we're smoking we're inhaling straight to our lungs? I'm confused, OP.

12. Either way bro. Idk why your lungs burn when you inhale it straight down. I usually collect as much smoke as I can from my pull, then pull in air right after I hit, just push it straight through. Technically you could say the smoke is in my mouth but it's only until I can't find any more space in my lungs to inhale more smoke, or oxygen.

Marley Papers All Day.
    Kingsize Pure Hemp shits on a blunt day in and day out and this is coming from a dude who still smokes blunts.

13. No thank you

14. see whats worse for your lungs. id say its the denser blunt shell.
    jerry garcia help us all!

15. Hold it in my mouth for like 1-2 seconds then hold it in my lungs for 2 seconds or swallow it.

16. Take it to your mouth ghost it and then rip it to your lungs haha

17. Some people pull the smoke in there mouth, then pull that into there lungs... But when I smoked cancer sticks I would pull the smoke straight into my lungs...

18. Blunts are straight unhealthy, but they taste good. I bong almost always, so I smoke as many of each.

19. How do you smoke into your mouth?? Other than just taking small hits.

20. Joints taste better than blunts....