Smoking a blunt in the bathroom? Bad idea? Or no?

Discussion in 'General' started by radicalstoner, Aug 14, 2012.

1. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

I think for most people it's just the fact that saying "you sound like you're underage" does nothing. If you just ask how old he is and he says he's under 18, then hey, like shooting fish in a barrel, right?

But just saying that he sounds like he's under 18 contributes nothing to the conversation. The mods can't and won't ban him just for seeming like he's under 18.

That's when people get all "age police" about it. When you're judging someone as underage when it does no good whatsoever to do so. Plenty of 18 year olds live with their parents, plenty of them try to find ways to hide their smoking. That doesn't just suddenly change on your 18th birthday. :smoking:[/quote]

I see what your sayin' but that's not all what I said in my first post :p if I just said 'youre underage' then that's moronic

I was just sayin':p

And I don't know, I started at 15, most parents catch on before you reach 18, I know mine did... they are all cool with it now though, since I'm 19 :smoke:, I just couldn't smoke it in the house or make it known I have it in the house.

I live with my grandmother now, and I just go outside, I go where she doesn't see me though cuz its still awkward.

Anyway, op should have respect for his parents...

:confused:

2. Let the shower run at the hottest temperature while you smoke the blunt so the steam carries the smell away ;P

Best way to get fuuuuuucked.

3. Who is more foolish, the leader or those whom follow the leader?

4. If you have a window that can open then it is a good a idea, just throw a towel under the door and turn the shower on EXTREMELY HOT to explain the smoke that'll be confused for steam. Also having a candle and some air freshner would not be a bad idea either.

5. #45 B33PB33P, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Your good just ghost your hits snd blow the smoke straight into the air vent that sucks out steam.

Yea also a tower under the door and only two spritz of sum cologne or something

6. i say do it man, you had me at blunt

7. I live in new york, you can't just walk around smoking a blunt or joint without people complaining. Also its pretty hard to smoke outside when there are cops on every corner on the block ok? I live in the city so its not that simple. And I live in an apartment so I have no backyard.

8. Well I just took a crap in mine (bathroom, not vaporizer) and guarantee you it does stink.

9. Blunts make a lot of smell.

10. Blunts are a great way to waste mj and get unwanted attention drawn to you.

11. just smoke out of an apple kind of like a pipe and then you have a weed apple

12. Blunts will make the whole downstairs rink including the bathroom.

Even trying to seal the door with a towel doesn't work.

Just go out back or down to a friends house.