Smoking a blunt in the bathroom? Bad idea? Or no?

Discussion in 'General' started by radicalstoner, Aug 14, 2012.

1. If I smoked a blunt in my bathroom with the shower on, will the smell be worse than using a bowl? Yes I live with my parents lol so I usually just smoke out of my bowl in my bathroom before I shower but I put the shower on first before I smoke and let it steam up and then shower when I'm done. And it always works for me. So I was wondering if whether I smoked a blunt if it would be any different. I would just use my bowl but it broke lol so yeah..

2. yeah, its gonna stink really bad. blunts are stinkiest thing to smoke imo.

3. Sounds like you are underage :eek:

Anyway, I would imagine it'd linger for awhile because it has tabaccoo (sp?) in it.....

4. Yeah it'll reek you can't really stealth toke with blunts or joints.

5. Don't do it you will et caught blunts stink up everything the bowl is fine though

6. Yeah, I wouldn't. Stick with a bowl.

7. Most kids 18+ still live with their parents. I believe this year it's a record number for college grads because of the job market.

8. It's ok guys officer caressarosee if the age police has arrived

9. Having the shower on doesn't take away the smell what so ever. And if you can't get caught, then why didn't you just smoke somewhere outdoors?

10. I already got caught once lol not smoking in the bathroom though. So my family knows, but they think marijuana is bad, and etc. So I lied to them telling them I only did it a few times and that I won't do it again so thats the only reason why I hide. Or else I'd get lectured again. But yeah thanks guys, I'll just smoke outside.

11. Blunts are a no-no for stealth smoking. It'll reek for sure, just use a bowl instead.

12. Don't listen to these people O.P.

You should be fine.

13. Are you sure about that?

14. [quote name='"Rebel Eye"']Don't listen to these people O.P.

You should be fine.[/quote]

These are untrue statements

15. [​IMG]

Yeah, sure, listen to the one guy in the whole thread telling you it'll be okay. :rolleyes::p

16. LOL obviously I'm not gonna listen to him, just asking :confused_2:

17. Blunts smell way more than bowls yo I wouldn't suggest doing that if your parents are around cause you'd probably have to leave the shower on for a while to get all that smell out

18. He's fucking with you, man. :p

You're on the internet, take everything with a grain of salt. ;)

19. Blunts are gross and a total cultural thing that went bad.

20. So you're telling me the guy that said putting weed up your butt won't make the high better?