Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking a blunt at my bus stop?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Relax2181, Dec 7, 2010.

1. tommorow morning i want to get high before school. if i smoke a blunt 5 min before the bus comes. will the smell still be on me? i might go behind my fence and smoke it. and then go on my bus. is this a good idea?

2. I think you'd smell like it, even doing it outside. Maybe with some febreeze/axe and a breath mint? I always smoke cigarettes outside, but I can smell it on me when I go back in my house, and I think weed is stinkier.

3. This is just asking to get caught. If you must be high during school- why dont you smoke inside or outside of your house at 5 am, then when done quickly go back in and wash your face and hands very well. If thats impossible too then you probably shouldnt do the plan at all

4. I smoke j's every morning before I get on the bus. Just give yourself time to air out or have a cigarette or use some body spray and you'll be fine :smoke:

5. yeah man youll still smell like it....give yourself a good 10-15 mins, make sure you dont blow the smoke on you and def use some spray...and i would smoke a joint first because the smell wouldnt be on you as much and seeif you can get away with that first

6. who cares if you smell as long as you have nothing on you how are you gonna get introuble?

7. You will smell like the wrap/rillo you roll it in, which is usually is equated by others as weed smoke.

Smoke, change, go to school. Or at least put a jacket/sweatshirt on over whatever u smoked in to cover the smell.

Orrrrr

Just go to school, come home, then smoke.

8. teachers and principals call parents

9. My school did "high tests" to see if kids were high... I never got called down because I'm not retarded, but everyone pretty much passed... unless they were all zanny faced up or somthin lmao

10. What is a high test? I know you dont mean a UA. They coulda just done mouth swabs LOL

11. I have been, "high tested". They are fucking dumb as hell. I wasn't even high.

They take your pulse. Check your eyes. And ask you questions. Fucking idiots. :smoke:

12. hahah blunts reek dude, you will at least smell like cigar. better off smoking a bowl then brushing your teeth, anything you smoke that involves some kind of paper usually sticks with you for a little while

13. just wake up more early and smoke it behind your fence so u wont be in a hurry ;)

14. LOL dumb! Visine and an ounce of common sense could defeat any of those. I dont get why they didnt just do mouth swabs. Thats still not an indicator of intoxication but it at least means use in the past day or so vs a UA which can be 3 months. I havent smoked in 3 months and I'm still pissing positive on home test kits.

15. they go down and do that thing with the pen and you eyes and shit, ask u a few questions and if u pass ur good.

visine does nothing except remove redness. they look to see how ur pupils react to the pen or some crazy shit

16. Lol, what's the difference between smoking at yoru bus stop, or smoking behind a fence? They're both outside and you'd smell the same way, Just know how to handle your shit, and don't be stupid!:smoke:

17. back in my days of going to school, I would burn in the mornings, just make sure you have nothing illegal on you and you'll be fine.

18. yah some axe should help, at my school they take your pulse and smell your wrist/hands if you look high or some stuck up kid rats you. Usually your hands will have the strongest scent especially the hand you hold the blunt in. Hope this saves you or at least helps!

P.S. if you are failing classes dont smoke before school man, you wont learn anything