Smokinbudzzz glass pick-ups (updated frequently)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smokinbudzzz, Dec 2, 2012.

1. #1 smokinbudzzz, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    Since i have been picking up quite a bit of glass lately and normally i post on other threads might as well make my own thread of my pick-ups of glass. Sorry if anyone has seen these pictures but im just making this thread so i can post my pick-ups here :)

Zach P

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWyqQtKPTTU[/ame]

Steve gelb

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HrB0lf1Kzs[/ame]

2. Love the zach P. Good pickup

3. This may be a very nooby question but how do they get that etching/sandblasting or whatever you would call it on the zach p. Like how does he draw those things/designs? is there a certain type of pencil for glass lol or what

4. seen a lot of your pieces in other threads, high quality pics and vids of sick glass, can't wait for more!

5. Yo yo yo

im pullin up a chair fur dis one :smoke:

6. for real, I've seen some of his sick ass glass in other threads!

Post more of your stuff, I wanna see!!! haha

7. First time trying to vape with the herb iron. I need to get that attachment for it. Haven't vaped in about 4 years so it's a nice change from smoking.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QtASD6Kcss]DSC 0366 - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Thanks :)

That's a good question. I would like to know that too lol. Just a big fan of zach P, real original art IMO.

Will be posting much more in the near future :)

9. The charge up on the Herb Irons a bitch aint it? :p

I had one for a long while but i took it to a party -.-

and someone kicked the cord and it fell off the counter and the end broke off and melted a half inch into the wood floors lol

10. Yeah its definitely a lot different then a wand or a hemp wick. Haven't used a lighter in ages lol. I definitely like the herb iron though, once you take your finger off the button it cools off pretty quickly. I would say though that the herb iron is better then a wick but not as good as a wand IMO.

11. I can agree with this :D

imo if the Herb Iron would charge up faster itd be the best.. igniting tool on the market thats fer sure..

:D

12. Yeah it would def be better if it heated up faster, also would be better for them to make a non corded version. Still heats up in about 10-15 seconds which is pretty good.

13. My mind is BLOWN that they still havent made a charge up model..

Ya know. Plug it in before you go to bed like your phone and itll work the majority of the next day..

idk.. lol Just anything better than with chord lol

14. OH btw my buddy that i hang with i showed him your Zach P rig and he was out shopping for a worked downstem for his girlfriend for christmas and he texted me and hes like

"DOOOOOOD theres a 4 grand Zach P tube at this headshop"

So hes makin it all the way out here with his shit :smoke:

15. Oh shit man. That thing must be really dope! Ask him to snap some pictures of it and post that shit :)

16. Lol it was just a random moment :p he didn't buy it you just reminded him of it :D

17. The Embur is a wireless version of the herb iron, unfortunately it's also $250.........

If the HI was wireless and heated up in like 5 seconds would you prefer that to a wand, or do wands just give better flavor?

18. My bent tube with a toro ashcatcher, big-Z slide.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBywHdM6Hk]DSC 0497 - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]

I know im going to get some hate for the bent tube but IMO their much much better then cheech or pure. Definitely hits well.

19. Yeah i always thought the wand gives the best flavour. The embur looks pretty dope but i don't know if it's worth 2x more then the herb iron.

20. That slide is fuckin dope man

Whats it look like alone?