Smokin5280's Indoor RDWC *3rd Grow* PICS

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by smokin5280, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I'm not convinced on LED's just yet from what I've seen the only thing LED's help with is power consumption if he were to run 600W of actual LED's he might have a chance!

2. [quote name='"lock_down"']Looking good man. Lol your friend is gonna have his ego crushed when you are done. :D[/quote]

Lol, I hope so, he's a good guy and I hope is grow is awesome but for betting sake I hope I crush him!

So went to the hydrostore and picked up two ONA blocks and some CES Uncle John's Blend. They are starting to smell so thats why the ONA. Also after talking to the store owner I decided to start adding the Uncle Johns Blend...plus at $17 for a qt I'll give it a shot :p

And good news, they were clones but fuck am I glad to start seeing pistils :p so of course last night after I see them I walk onto the balcony, stoned, and proceed to happily spit out "i see vagina's!" (me and a buddy call em that now after I had to dumb down why we want "vaginas" not "nuts" to him lol) to my girl and her manager who were smoking! Lol, needless to say it was interesting for a few seconds as my stoned ass tried to explain "no, no, I want vagina's!" to their shocked stares! Once they figured it out they were dying laughing! Lol

3. Wow, lookin good! Did you figure out what was making your light flicker?

4. [quote name='"chiroman"']Wow, lookin good! Did you figure out what was making your light flicker?[/quote]

Thanks man! They are exploding! Never did figure it out and it has worked perfectly since. I'm betting it had something to do with me turning it on and off as I was testing and trying to get the cool tube attatched.

Since the swamp cooler I have doesn't always wanna turn on I undid the cool tube but with current temps at night I run the light about 8" from the canopy. Canopy temp is 74-78 and room is 65-71 depending on outside temps with the light on pumping 600w. :D

I'm starting to think I might have to thin out the girls soon but I want to avoid this as much as possible. Any advice on pruning back leaves or should I just LST the best I can and let it form a jungle in there? Lol!

5. If you have to explain why you would want a vagina, instead of nuts, then I dont know if your friend can be helped. :D Lst Lst Lst...
    Welcome to the jungle
    We got fun 'n' games
    We got everything you want
    Honey we know the names
    We are the people that can find
    Whatever you may need
    If you got the money honey
    We got your disease.

6. [quote name='"lock_down"']If you have to explain why you would want a vagina, instead of nuts, then I dont know if your friend can be helped. :D Lst Lst Lst...
    Welcome to the jungle
    We got fun 'n' games
    We got everything you want
    Honey we know the names
    We are the people that can find
    Whatever you may need
    If you got the money honey
    We got your disease.[/quote]

Lol, love me some guns n roses!

7. Finally got around to filing my taxes, yes I filed an extension, lol. Anyway...guess how much they owe me...lol, $420! How ironic is that shit?!

8. They are drinking a solid 2 gal a day and I'm refilling at about 1/2 strength nutes to start bringing the ppm's up as they are drinking more

9. Girls are doing great! I've started bending my highest tops down to try and let my canopy even out. The next evening they all face the light again! I'm really happy so far with how this is going :)
    Gonna be so happy when I don't have to pay to smoke anymore and I'll know whats in my stash, quality, etc! :)
    My friends can't wait cuz they know all we are gonna do is smoke some dank! :p

10. It is definitely a good thing to know. I saw on the news where a lab had tested a bunch of street weed and they found a bunch of pesticides and ferts :eek: better not set aside too much! I know im not xD maybe a q or half depending how much i actually get

11. Fuck! I snapped a stem tonight pretty bad. I splinted it up with a chopstick and some bread ties and a little tape. Leaves drooped within minutes but after some reading I'm thinking I might be ok.
    Off to take some pics and ill have em up in a few minutes

12. Pics are here.

Lol, same order as always and the last one is my broken stem :(

Decided on a family pic cuz it's getting crowed in there

Attached Files:

13. sweet deal, i really like that setup, thats what im making tomorrow, i have a bunch of 5gal buckets and lids from work i used to do(drywall). any pics of them with any bud on them?

14. Oh man im sorry to hear that hope shell be okay.

15. [quote name='"cyber crystal"']sweet deal, i really like that setup, thats what im making tomorrow, i have a bunch of 5gal buckets and lids from work i used to do(drywall). any pics of them with any bud on them?[/quote]

Kinda, my phone sucks for pics but the HPS fucks it up more.

Attached Files:

16. [quote name='"n3rds3ks"']Oh man im sorry to hear that hope shell be okay.[/quote]

Thanks man, I splinted the break so I think I'll be ok. I'll give it about a week or so. Actually should slow growth enough for the ready of the girls to catch up ;)

I think she is strong enough to pull through, I mean shit, the trunk is as thick as a broom handle! Well maybe a Swiffer handle! :p

Attached Files:

17. New pics

Just wanted to snap a few pics so here they are. I'm happy to say the top of my snapped limb is perking up too.

Also did some LST this evening to open up the inside to let some light inside the canopy.

So here are some pics from tonight

Attached Files:

18. So building a DIY O.N.A. bucket tomorrow. I got the info from a thread in the DIY section so I wasn't gonna post pics but I can if someone would like.

Ill post some pics tonight once the light pops on

19. Pics!

Just some random pics. The first one I used a CFL just before the HPS came on for the pic.

Not too much exciting going on to report, lol. I add two gallons at 50% strength and wait to do it again, lol

Attached Files:

20. How far are u into flower?! I hate the waiting game drives me nuts!!