Smokin5280's Indoor RDWC *3rd Grow* PICS

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by smokin5280, Aug 8, 2011.

1. So the room held its temps all night so I think ill be ok. Tomorrow at 7am finishes 12 on and we will start 12 off.

Any suggestions if I should change my nutes to my early flowering mix before or after I throw the switch?

2. Motherfucker! Damn thing just kicked back on. Well anyway im still gonna use it to help pump cool air into the room and drop temps but I'm not taking the chance of it stopping again and cooking my plants or worse starting a fire so for the rest of the grow when the lights are on the door is open.

So the cool tube is off, which I'm sure wasn't helping my lumens, and the light is about 10-12" away with no heat issues :) woo hoo!

Temps are dropping this week and hopefully for good this year, I'm sick of seeing my wallet flying at my AC

3. Plants lookin good bro.. i cant wait to see the heat dissipate as well,my electric bill was 250 this month.
    How far out are you from swapping to 12/12

4. #84 smokin5280, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Please tell me you got a few 1000w lights going to get that bill! One bedroom townhome we keep at 76 and rarely run anything during the day. We do everything including not using the oven very often to try to keep costs down

Flipping the light schedule tomorrow

5. I have a two bedroom condo.
    I had an unemployed girlfruend runnin ac and stuff..she just got a job.
    400w hps doesnt help.neither does 115 degree weather.
    I think i would switch your nutes over... im just a noob but ive seen several scedules that suggest mixing flowering nutes in pre swap. The schedule im followibg suggests doing so. It makes sense since flowering needs more phosphorus, which the flowering nutes supply.

6. #86 smokin5280, Sep 2, 2011
    Thanks man, think I'll change my rez tonight so they start getting the flower nutes before the change. Mashes sense how you put it

7. Your welcome. Lets see some flowers!! :D
    I just changed my res today,and did a half half mix. Only because i spied some little flowers,figured it couldnt hurt. Are you gonna switch all the way or do a mix.? Also,how are your nutes doin in your bucket? Notice any residue or anything with them?

8. #88 smokin5280, Sep 2, 2011
    My nutes have a "transition period" so ill run that for a week or so then go to the full flowering schedule.

The nutes are doing well and no residue in my buckets or anything. I mixed 4 batches of this today to fill up the whole system.

4gal tap water
    12ml micro
    20ml bloom
    7ml grow
    1ml Drip Clean
    20ml ph down

Ph 5.7, ppm 595 :)

I mix the 1st gal with micro in a 5gal bucket then 2nd gal with bloom, 3rd gal with grow, 4th gal ph down and Drip Clean. Check ph then add it to my rez.

Kinda tedious but I get stoned and it takes about 20 minutes. I'm unemployed and gas prices are outrageous so it's not like I have a ton to do or places to go, lol.

9. I ran them all night under the 600w, fuck its bright! Lol. They went down for their first 12hr nap this morning so they are on day 1 of flower.
    From what the grower my clones are from said I can expect 8 weeks on the O.G Kush x A.T.F and 9 - 9 1/2 weeks for the Golden Goat.

10. Sounds good man. Dont you wish it were sooner!

11. #91 smokin5280, Sep 2, 2011
    Hell yeah! And now it's a full 12 hrs with the door shut, thats the hardest part! Lol

12. Pic Update: Flowering Time!

They just had their first 12 hour nap and they are looking good.

Pics are OG Kush x ATF for the 3 and the last three are the Golden Goat. The second pic is my not-so-retarded-now Corky, lol

A couple are lagging a bit but I'm not too worried :p

Attached Files:

13. Whew, house is spotless, stash is full, pipe is loaded, bring on the in-laws! Lol

14. Is your system Recirculating?

15. #95 smokin5280, Sep 4, 2011
    Kinda, lol. I didnt use big enough drains so I have my pump on a timer. Lesson learned here? Use 1in drains! Lol

16. Fuck, what a weekend, and it's still not over yet...thank god for my bong!

17. Ok so last night we went to a friend's house for his gf's birthday and mainly I wanted to see his new grow since he talks alot. The guy tells everyone he taught me to grow which is BS but whatever. Also the type that knows all about weed, smoking, growing, etc but is really just full of shit lol. Always preaching the only way to get yield is FoxFarm everything and soil is better than hydro, his blunts are better than glass, his scwag is better than other ppl's dank, blah blah blah. To finally shut him up we bet who could yield more. Me in hydro with the 600w HPS and him in soil with his LED.
    Seeing his setup, I'm not worried, lol.

18. Holy shit, lol. 2 bowls and passed the fuck out for 4 hours, lol. Guess the family tired me out more than I realized!

Pics in an hour or so!

19. Pic Update! Here are the girls and they are looking awesome! I'm adding about a gallon to two gallons of ph'd water a day too! I'm thinking I'm going to start just adding back my nutrients every other day as opposed to dumping every week

And now some pics. Same order as always, first 3 are OG x ATF, second 3 are Golden Goat...last two I took for shits n' giggles! Lol :p

Attached Files:

20. #100 lock_down, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2011
    Looking good man. Lol your friend is gonna have his ego crushed when you are done. :D