Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smokin with your gf

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by desdeadeye, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Congrats bro, hope you have lil blades runnin' around one day :p

2. my last girl was always hating on me for getting high. shed be like "why didnt you tell me you were smoking?" and id be like "what? you dont tell me everytime that you have a drink" but now the only conversations i have with my new girl about weed are whether or not we wanna pack another bowl.

3. My wife doesn't really smoke, but on the odd occasion that she does, I get a half-chubb.

4. im gunna;)

maybe one day, a lil young for that rite now tho:p i deff dont want kids til atleast 25 or 30

hell yeah dude

that made me lol:hello:

5. Im happy for you dude, you seem very happy and thats important. Im talking to a girl right now who knows i smoke but she's never done it. Sucks that she goes to school in NY while im here in SC. but maybe i could be the one to introduce her and maybe she'll like it , hopefully. Congrats once again bro.

6. I know a few girls that smoke, and let me just say...They are pathetic in the kitchen, except for that one gem, she's special.:cool:

7. the funny, and slightly negative feature, to having a hot stoner girlfriend is that she'll always be horny. there are plenty of times where i think to myself, "fuck yeah. that's awesome. i'm about to get fucking laid!" however, there are plenty of OTHER times where all i can think about is relaxing and she will want to be pleasured. i don't like associating weed with strictly that concept. most of the times i have burned with solely my girlfriend, we have engaged in sex

8. i smoke with my boyfriend about once a week....Its nice. Its something that is different in our relationship. Sex when youre stoned? The best. Ever. Gah. Everything is like multiplied by 70.
    Not only is the sex great? But if youre dating someone cool? You could have really chill conversations.

My boyfriend and i say in my basement playing video games, cuddling and watching family guy for hours. it was the best.

9. thanks bro, good lucc with your girl:)

shit is the beeeessssttt:D

10. Wish my gf was so open minded I try to educate her but she still doesn't want me to smoke :( I pretend I don't so she doesn't get mad and it sucks I wish I could just smoke freely being with her.

11. Sounds just like me and my gf :D but I have to say my gf smokes way more than me. Sometimes we'll share a joint and I'll be good an high and she'll start doing bong rips not 5mins after lol. weed is never an issue between us her mom smokes and buys all her weed and I share with her whenever I'm with her. All she has to do is stay hot :love: (seriously she has to stay hot.)

12. hahaha yeah man, i know exactly what youre talking about. but as far as problems go, this is a pretty good one to have

13. nicee bro, wish my gf and i got weed for free lol:smoking:
    ^^^haaa, litterally made me lol:laughing:

14. nothing is better than a free weed + lover

15. this is true lol