Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin With Ur ex

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by imstoned, Nov 13, 2008.

1. my ex never knew i smoked and now she does and i convinced her to smoke with me and she has never done it b4 good or bad idea?

2. #2 sethhobrin, Nov 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2008
    Is she hot? Got any pics? Need more info.

3. yea is she hot. pix

4. i duno, its a interesting situation. My ex and i used to party all the time, and we were better friends than partners. In a way i'd like to party with her again but i think it might be weird. I duno, good luck.

5. dude I wanna blaze with my ex , but shit might get a little uhh weird .

6. i blaze with my ex whenever i wanna fuck
    its funny cus i dont like her anymore (i dumped her)
    but if i want to fuck her
    all i gotta do is bring some herb and its on
    girls get really horny when high (most of them anyways)

7. do it man, what do you have to lose shes your ex not your current girlfriend, if you want to get back with her it might help too, smoking together seems to make bonds grow stronger

8. it all depends on how cool u r wit her

9. Do it! Shit is fun. I blazed with my ex then hit her with the lumber. Enjoy some green with her but do not forget to give her some pole to smoke too.

10. my advice is to only smoke with your ex if (a.) you really want to hook up with her or (b.) you really NEVER want to hook up with her again