Smokin with the new guy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hawkglass, Dec 13, 2014.

1. U guys remember that day when somone new enters the smoke circle and tokes up for the first time in his/her life? Well this is what happened when my siaters boufreind smoked a j for the firat time

Before he learned about pot from our group he was verry against it because he was under the impression its like bathsalts .....he soon learned otherwise and when we finanly gave him his first few hits he turned into the mega stoned of creativity lmao the man wanted to run HVAC under ground to a fire pit I have in the back yard and have terminals comming out of the ground with hoola tubes all over the yard so that we could burn pounds at a time and the whole yard gets hits at the same time! He then went on about ranting about how and when we should do this and eventuly he finaly zoned out on a bowl I made him for what seams like an hour he was out of it till he heard us talking and started laughing so hard that you couldn't hear him as he was out of breath instantly

That was how I helped turn a hater into a stoner :)

U guys got simmilar stories? ??

2. The guy used to think weed and bath salts had teh same effect?

Nice of you and your sister to rescue that guy from under the rock he was living

3. Yeah his parents practicaly controled his life so he believed anything they told him till he figured out the truth

4. Sounds like the Flanders

5. Honestly haven't smoked with a first timer in years. :confused_2:

6. #6 Gan, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    Lol.  Good story OP. 

In general, I almost always have had positive experiences with new stoners. A buddy of mine is allergic to alchohol so we offered to smoke him out instead and he agreed.  He ended up pretty faded (looking off into space with a glazed look in his eyes) so we asked him if he had ever played the box game.  He said no. 

Got everyone in on it, and we basically put the box on his head (invisible box that you make believe you are holding and when you put it on their head, everything goes silent.).  As soon as my friend put the box on, everyone in my apartment (maybe like 7 people) immediately stopped talking.  They kept moving their mouths like they were talking, but no sound was coming out.  I also cut the music at the exact moment the box went on.  He flipped a shit and started screaming.

Laughs were had.

He now owns a lunchbox that he bought exclusively to hold his bong, a bottle of water (to fill the bong), a hemp wick, a couple of lighters, and papers just in case he needs them for travel purposes.  

7. Good stuff man tell him its always hand to have a paperclip on there to

8. The grammar mistakes is irritating me. They keep distracting me. Otherwise a good story

9. Hey its hard to have good grammer when ur high and on a phone without auto correct

10. "The grammar mistakes is irritating me"

We call him Chief Kief now

11. Haha I remember smoking with the new guy. I convinced my close friend about the power of weed 2 years ago. I invited him down with me and another stoner friend. We asked if he wanted a bowl to try and he gave in :)

He was so high.. just chillin in the guest bedroom entirely passed out for hours lmfaoooooooo

12. These are the good times weed makes us remember for life

Weeds motto fuck the bad and remember the good ......if you forgot what happened it probly wasn't that great

On the other hand if a friend forgets somthong make it great ;) and laugh you're ass off

13. Mind explaining your sig? Been wondering about that

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Sounds like a cool dude. Engineer types are the best smokers. Shoot, they're the best at everything somewhat technical.

You should give his idea a shot!

15. If I had the money it'd be sweet

16. It's been a while since I smoked with a complete novice, but many a good time were had back in those days. I was the first person to smoke out my nephew (sounds weird, but his mom [my sister] has a good 16 years on me) and my older brother, but nobody else as far as I know considering I was a little later to start than my friends who smoke.

17. Ah man good story. Must've been like 4 months ago and me and 2 mates went round this one kids house for his 19th. For those 3 it was their 2nd or 3rd time getting high.
    Anyway I forgot about this guys birthday so didn't get him a present (dick move I know but in the end I set it right) so I told him I smacked a whole load of Kief in his joint and he was gonna be trippin, so he was so excited. Little did he know there actually no Kief in it.
    We smoke and go inside his cabin, then 2 mins later he tells me he's not feeling great and I immediately know he's greening out, he takes two steps outside and throws up all across the lawn, we were just praying his parents didn't hear.
    It was all good in the end, dog came and licked it up the next morning :).

Tl;dr Friends birthday, I forgot his present, told him his joint was full of Kief, he greened out on around 0.3 which is fair enough tbh. Dick move from me but we laugh about it now :)

We call him Chief Kief now

18. I feel like we've all been that guy at some point.

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app