Smokin' with my pops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by glassuseonly, May 5, 2012.

1. So I don't usually start threads, but I was smoking today and thinking about my dad, so I decided to share.

I know many aren't lucky enough to smoke with their parents, I have had the pleasure of smoking with my dad since 16. I have made it my mission to get my dad to try as much different shit as I can because he is such a hippie and only smoke out of a can, metal pipe, or joint if it wasn't for me. So I figured I would share some the the things I have gotten him to do, but keep in mind, he is old - has smoked cigarettes since 13- no lung capacity to speak of and is a pretty stubborn dude. So I consider it pretty cool.

First time I smoked with my dad - It was my 16th birthday party. I wasn't living with him at the time and he wasn't doing the best either but he allowed me to have my birthday at his crib with a keg and a bunch of liquor. We get started early. My birthday is in the summer so we have nothing to do. Anyways, my pops says " I know you boys smoker reefer. I can smell it when you come home. Lets puff some." Than the situation gets weird - everyone of my friends pulls out their own bag of weed to throw in on a birthday blunt because its a celebration and that's what friends do.. My dad is blown away. He can't believe we ALL have weed. He kinda darts off, I think outta self-realization that me and all my friends were stoners.

1st flavored blunt - A good friend was living with me for the summer (RIP) when he brought back a flavored blunt wrap from the store he got a job at. It was some nasty flavor like caramel apple or grape soda.. So nasty. But he rolls it up and passes it to my pops. Who hits it once and said "why the fuck are we smoking weed out of a fruit roll up?!" Man I was laughing for days. Never got him to hit the blunt after that..

Bongs - My pops loves bongs, but there is a problem.. His lungs are soo wrecked from smoking cigs that he cant milk a bong. Seriously. I have to milk it for him and let him clear it. Trust me, its simpler for both parties. But what I am most proud of is that I have gotten him to rip some nice bongs. My dad has hit an SG Stem-8, SG mini king, Toros of all kinds, and even an illadelph coil. Of course he has no idea what these are.. but he always says they look cool.

Dabs - Lately I have gotten my dad to take some dabs of BHO and full melt. I have to tell him that its hash and its better to do this way then in the bong. He is still a little shaky on this form of consumption.. but there is no better feeling to watch your pops brow sweat after a fat dab..

Hookin that fool up - My dad is a hippie like previously stated. He will smoke whatever is given to him and will not complain. I have trimmed plants and watched him pick up the leaves to toke on later.. Well since I live in a great state, I just now hook the pops up with the medical whenever I see him. He likes the "get up and do shit" weed, his description, not mine.. So I usually get him a strong sativa and let him have a good head stash for a while..

Anyways, I just wanted to share, if anyone else has cool smoking stories with their parents, feel free to leave them here.

2. Wow, I cannot believe I read that all but that was pretty interesting, entertaining and funny. Wish I was fortunate enough to smoke with your Dad let alone my own.

Toke on! And does he drink? Make some green dragon and give him some and he'll never of been so fucked up in his life!

3. cool story. does he still smoke cigs?

4. Interesting story OP, thanks for sharing!

5. Yea my pops drinks. I made green dragon once, aaaannd it was nasty. Ended up giving it away after sitting in my freezer for 2 years. Oh college..

6. Sorry for the dub post, but yes he still smokes cigs too. Rolls his own. If he's not smoking, he's rolling one. Never stops. Wakes up at night and

7. Great story! My dad is fully against smoking pot, though he is for legalization, and I can respect that 100 percent. He grew up in a really uptight environment. But I have smoked a few cigars with him over the years, and the conversations we have while doing so are irreplaceable. Toke on!