Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smokin tonight.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Luv Tha Nug 420, May 28, 2009.

1. hello, ok so i have a couple small nuggs. .5 or less left in my stash. do i smoke it tonight or wait for the wake and bake before school tomorrow!:confused:

2. smoke it :smoking::smoking:

3. you need your sleep meds

4. lol i say wake n bake, cause i go to school blazed and i love the morning..........waterfall bongs are sick :p

also the sounds of birds are SO amazing :smoking:

5. bro i say toke that bud in the morning,set your day off nice :smoking:

6. If you are tired already just wait until the morning. If you are awake and want to relax smoke it now.
    Wake n Bake is always a great start to the day though.

7. Wake n bake

8. It seems as if every time this question gets asked, if the OP doesn't choose wake and bake, he/she knows that he regrets it ;)

9. split it

10. smoke till u get a buzz tonight then the rest wake n bake it!!!

11. are you high already?

12. wake n bake

13. smoke half tonight and half tomorrow if its real dank. idk bout u but i took one rip out f my grav and im fucked. thats using like 0.025 grams lol

14. agreed.. that is if you can get high off that much, i wouldnt be able to.

15. Wake 'n Bakeeee!!!!!!! :smoking:

16. i had this dilemma last night. 3 bowls worth of blue dragon left. i smoked it all last night. :D

17. smoked it this morning boys and girls. good looks

18. .25 tonight and .25 tomorrow morning!