Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin the pizza guy out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Woke_N_Toke, Jul 14, 2011.

1. So im waitin on the pizza guy to get here and I got a nice j rolled up so im wonderin if i should smoke it down with him its almost midnight here so he should be fine plus its little cesar so im prolly gona offer.
    has anyone burned down with there delivery guy before?

2. No, but let us know how it goes. Pretty interesting. Wide range of potential outcomes, I must say.

Good luck.

3. Never have but if I was that driver I'd fucking love you for it. Pizza would get there in under a minute every time after that for sure

4. Thats what im saying. I used to work at jimmy johns and when id deliver to my buddies theyd burn it down with me as a tip so this shoiuld be interesting

5. Lol too funny!

6. a stoner should recognize a stoner. right when you open the door see if he is a stoner, if he is.. then go ahead

7. I dunno the weed laws in Georgia at all but if it's relaxed like up here I'd just ask if he "wanna smoke this joint". Up here no one really cares and if they do fuck em it's decriminalized.

8. Go for it!!! that would be down. I hope he tokes with you. POst up what happens. Good Story haha.

9. I have something that fits slightly under that.. So i was burning in a friends garage, its nicely made up to smoke in. And we had ordered pizza and it had been like 45 minutes so i figured hes probally close. I open the door, mind you that the bong is just sitting on the table, smoke is pouring out of the garage and 4 stoned dudes are sitting down in there, and as soon as i open the doors the pizza man is getting out of the car.. he hands me the pizza looks past me into the garage, laughs and says "word"

10. open the door with joint in your mouth, and ask what type of green he wants as tip. you should be fine.

11. #11 FreshXD, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You should have offered him some!

12. haha yeah the stoners 6th sense lol

13. This is exciting let us know what happens.

14. i bet the delivery guy is asking OP for a slice of pizza right now :laughing:

15. hahaha one time i was so baked i didn't recognize the kid as a NOT stoner lookin kid..i think he was like 16 or 17

So i opened the door with the lit joint in my mouth, and he just dropped the pizza xD
    felt kinda bad for him but i couldn't stop laughing

16. let us know man, let us know. subbed.

17. delivery guy is actually undercover police

18. Hahaha. Don't order the pizza, come back inside on Grasscity and realise you forgot to ask him, okay OP?