Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin the half O to the dome

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokey McBong, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Lung cancer... really? c'mon but i do have medical problems and instead of RSO which allows you to consume large quantities easily I find better relief from smoking

2. anyone who wants to watch add me on skype pm me for my user name

3. lmao the way he covers his face...

4. OP how high are you 1-10

i want you to answer this question after every blunt... until you dont even know how to type

5. You will either puke, pass out, or get to a level of high you won't enjoy

6. After blunt 1 and at least 1 g of white widow through my beaker i'd say I'm about a 3. time for a wax hit then I'm gunna blunt it up

7. What point?

8. O well thanks for the info. And at the end of this Ill post a pic of all the roaches and shit

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGgOM1UsqtE]Violently too High - YouTube[/ame]

10. i see vomit in your near future

11. I have a bet with another blade aaaaand my dad used to smoke waaaaay more than this when he was younger so Im trying to be like my old man ya know? fuck I love blunt 2 :smoke: its skunk 1

12. haha ive done this before. one evening i smoked an oz between me and my homie. A previous poster is right, at a certain point you will NOT want to smoke anymore! I ended up getting a migraine and didnt even wana smoke anymore and just passed out on the couch.

we ended up finishing all of it except for 5 or 6 bowlpacks.

13. Some blunt wraps make me sick :/ anyways have a good night lol.
    Hope you don't remember greening out xD

14. After .8 in wax all of the bowls and 1 and a half blunts im 5.3. on the l;evel of highness time to keep on puffin. updates in a lil

15. I commend you fellow stoner I too have tried this feat and fell a little short due to falling asleep but good luck man.

16. shout me out brah brah

goodluck

upload with youtube

smoke one for me, im dry as fuck

17. Dude idk where you get your prices but thats waaaaaaay off.

18. OP is YC racks on racks on racks whatchyu know bout that

haha i got you man keep burning them blunts

#moneygang

19. Good luck bro. You have my axe!

20. Yeah but your assuming I'm paying street/ dispensary prices and prices vary I can get an ounce of some fire medi for 100 if I really had to but its usually more in the 20's and under :smoke:

Umm sure :confused: Almost to blunt three :hello: