Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin the half O to the dome

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokey McBong, Nov 29, 2011.

1. That musta been hella fun man!

OP, I think I may be able to help you out with your esophagus issue. I myself have a problem where my stomach flap doesn't close and it shoots Acid into my esophagus and burns the tissue. It sounds like a part of what you described in an earlier post. If you think you might have this problem it's called EE disease. Shoot me a PM if you think it's worth discussing.

2. I don't think I'd enjoy smoking that much. Then I'd probably be really pissed after I woke up and all my weed was gone in one huge smoke out..

However, I'd be down to try that shit! If I had the money! :laughing: I'd try everything. Pipes. Joints. Blunts. Vapes. Knifes. Bongs.

3. Honestly as much as I love my volcano I prefer bongs. More of a medical effect for me

4. Only read the first three pages of this thread, but there's no way you need to smoke a half ounce of medicinal grade every day for your ailments...

5. They say ignorance is bliss but fell free to judge. But when you want to be an informed person read pages 13-15? I believe that will explain it

6. Have you tried knifing? I don't know if that's safe for whatever your condition might be.. but I was just wondering.. I've never done it and I've always wanted to. I hear it's better than bongs.

7. There is only 13 pages? :smoke:

8. There are 20 on the phone app.

9. I have an herb iron so It's the same concept

My computor is showing more. Maybe different comp format?