Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin' So Much?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bunnyrabbitz, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Anyone smoke so much all the time that its wierd being sober? :D

2. like right now? yeah. I'm starting to get a headache, too.

3. Yea when sober everything's "different" so i shouldn't drive right ;)

4. "I smoke so much people ask if I am sober?" :)

5. What is this sober you speak of?

6. before i even started smoking my eyes were perma red from terrible allergies....so since i was about 8 ive looked high as fucking shit so no one noticed the difference there..... but yea.... i get the i can see my blood pressure in my eyes thing when im sober...like you can feel and see your heat beat in your vision if you look at something long enough you notice its all THUMP THUMP THUMP to your heart rate.....makes me all nervous that i need to smoke a bowl or im going to die or something lol

7. the only time im not high is the first 5 min sin the morning when i wait for my vape to heat up and grind my herb :) been smoking all day everyday since 2008 :smoke:

8. Yeah, makes me feel different, when I'M smacked everyone else is smacked too ^.^ When i'm smacked i think that everyone is smacked on the inside too, it works out perfectly

9. haha yea only sober from when i wake up at around 9 or 10 til 11 or 12 when i blaze the first bowl of the day. ha i find that i dont get hungry and i hav a shit ton of energy if i dont smoke... but id rather blaze hahah

10. No I enjoy being sober too, I would just rather be high, its not like I ever need to be high to have fun tho.

11. oh yeah its sometmes weird to be sober :S :p

12. i always disliked the term sober when referin to not being high it just sounds weird to me

13. not really, to me sober is when youre not on any drugs including alcohol and weed

14. yea i know i just always see it as not bein drunk imo iam just sayin

15. tell me about it.

i have to be sober for 20 more days for drug test at court.