Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin since I was...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jcgurango, Apr 9, 2010.

1. #1 jcgurango, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
    This may seem a little taboo to some of you guys, but I guess I might as well say it. I've been smoking since I was 9 years old... 9 YEARS OLD! SINCE 4TH GRADE! I look at myself stoned, and I realize how many thing I've accomplished because I've had weed on my side. It got me closer to god... It showed me how much I could do if I would just think a little more logically, which I do... when I'm stoned. So what's the youngest age you or your friends have been smoking?
    :smoke: <---- That's how a 9 year old holds a joint. I should know, hahahaha!

2. Started around 15. LOL I can't imagine a 9yr old holding a blunt and 1. knowing what to do with it and 2. being able to hold a hit in.

3. 18 years old

4. I started smoking steadily sometime around 13, though I first tried when I was 12. I'm pretty sure weed smoking helped me develop a good approach to life - I always look for the bright side of everything. I've always been trying to keep my cool, no matter what happens, sober or high, but the way I see it there's simply no room left for stress when you're high.

Think positive and keep doing your thing in life.

5. Yeah... you could save yourself some money by not being so stoned.

I started when I was eighteen and a senior in high school.

6. I was 15 when I took my first hit.

7. 14. honestly unlike you i wish i would have waited til i was about 16. i think anything under 15 is a little too young. just my two cents.

8. Started toking up everyday since I was 13. I think it's helped me to think logically as well. I became an atheist and rejected the fundamental conservative beliefs that surrounded me.

9. Please don't bring your atheistic ways towards me. And I can just stop anytime I want to, but the thing is, it's so available to me that I wounder why stop now? I'll stop once I'm considered too old for weed.

10. First time I was 18.

11. Well back then, I didn't really know what I was doing. I would easily waste the weed by blowing it out too fast. And holding it in? I didn't start doing that til I was 12.

12. WTF? 9??? Where the hell did you grow up.

13. 14, its helped me get closer to god and just see the world in a diff. way. I also found out the government and police are just liars. DEA go away!

14. Smoking regularly from age 12. Made me wisen up a bunch, and realise that fighting isnt cool. As well as some other benefits.

15. started smokin at 14, 19 now

16. ??????????????????????????????????

17. I guess some people are insecure about what they believe and don't like criticism or evaluation of their beliefs. I don't really understand why you would call me an atheist for saying that logic and spirituality do not go hand in hand... many religious people would agree.

And why stop when you are considered too old for weed? You shouldn't care what other people label you, especially when they consider you to be "old". Enjoy it if you can! Don't let other people's opinions affect your life to the point where their opinions supersede your activities of enjoyment.

18. me too!:D

19. Am I really the second youngest, at an early 12? Hm.

Edit- Not quite, but was anyone else a daily smoker? not really anything to be proud about, but it's not just when I first tried it, it's when i first started habitually, which ive never stopped.

Re-edit- fuck yeah, now that i look more, im not alone :metal: