Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin' seeds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokinit, May 11, 2010.

1. So, I have like...18 kind bud seeds that I've had for about a year now...I don't think I'll ever be able to find a place to grow them before they get old and impotent...So I was wondering, can I go ahead and smoke them? Will it cause any damage and get me high? Does it really make it so I can't have kids? I'd buy some actual weed....But, in my town of 1200 people, it's been dry for about 2 months, and I REALLY wanna smoke.

2. It won't really do anything. You might get a headache, that's about it. Pretty fiending dude. :p

3. Dude... you're in a town of 1200 people. Are you sure you can't find somewhere to grow them? Sounds like you haven't tried hard enough.

4. If you want a nice lil headache then go ahead and smoke em

5. if you have a car then plant them out in the rural areas but seeds wont get you high

6. Well, maybe I can grow them...Except right now, it's still raining and snowing. (I live in Wyoming) So I think it might be too cold to plant them anyways....But I guess I'll just keep hanging on to them then.

7. Seeds don't contain THC

/thread

8. lol this

you'd be fucking yourself

9. Hillarious! Dont smoke them they wont do anything.

Grow them and make bud

10. How could you even think about smoking seeds? If i somehow get one seed in a bowl/j, I can't even smoke the rest because it tastes so bad.

Also, what lithium said.

11. That seems like a really small town to me.... im sure you could take a bike ride and a backpack and plant some sprouts way over the hills somewhere...

12. You cannot get high from smoking seeds. Its not marijuana. Its marijuana seeds.
    Think of it like this. Can I teach my sperm or fetus how to read? No because its not human yet. See?

If you live in a small town, there must be a woods or unused land somewhere. Germinate and plant those fuckers.

Or be a dumbass and smoke em. and probally throw up.

13. google map your house and then search around for a good spot from above then later bike over there and check it out

14. damn. i can never even find bud with seeds. if i do it's like i found the virgin marys face in my grilled cheese: a miracle.

chronnugs dont got seeds. all i have is chron. your town has none. you need a roommate? lets take shit over!

15. definitely do this

16. hahaha quote