Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smokin resin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jakegetsbaked91, May 2, 2013.

1. Do you?? I hate smoking resin. Haven't smoked it in years prolly. Just disgusting imo!

Buddy offered to.match yesterday and when he shows up no bud but " brought a big ass resin ball to match"

I passed and he pretty got offended that "my resin isn't good enough for you?"

Am I being stingy?

2. NO. point blank. they should have told you that it was resin to begin with. Resin is gross. He knew he was shorting out and when you said no he tried to make it work. Don't worry bout it man, people are slimy.

3. res sucks but ill smoke it

4. Yes it is good enough for me. But why the f would i want to smoke that when I have some top shelf green right here? Common sense and logic.

5. Right??how are you gonna ask to match knowing that your out and only have weed poop left. Just say hey I'm out mind givin me a head change? Ill be way cooler w that than trying to pull something.

6. Right?? I just loaded a bong of deadhead og and your gonna hand me a bowl of rock shit?

7. The only time I smoke resin is when I want to blaze but don't have enough money to buy. Other than that, no.

~Dashy~

8. If you don't like it you don't like it.

Your friend needs to chill.

Personally I do smoke resin but that's cause I can't afford to smoke as.much as I'd like. So I smoke resin when I'm out.

I never smoke resin if I have buds

9. Fuck no your not being stingy. Resin is terrible for your lungs, tastes like shit, and doesn't get you nearly as high as weed does.