smokin out the middle man.

Discussion in 'General' started by ehizzy3, Jan 8, 2009.

1. is that an unwritten rule? i mean everytime i have to fuck with a middle man, i smoke them out. i never even thought about not doing it. lol does any1 here fuck with a middle man then give him the duece with out lighting it up?

2. well, it depends

if its your close friend and you know that he went out of his way to get bud for you, then its customary to smoke him out.

however, if its an acquantiance or someone that got some cash, or weed, out of the deal, then you don't HAVE to, its just a polite thing to do

I'm generous with my bud, and it usually comes back to me when I don't have any. People remember when you smoke them out

3. ^+1
    I agree If its a friend or a friend of a friend than yes.

4. i never get smoked out :(

thats why i started smoking by myself

5. Fuck a middle man

6. nope don't do that.

7. I rarely have a middle man.

8. Get a straight connection through a dealer and then smoke out your dealer.:smoke:

9. I might smoke him up, but I never do that :wave:

10. If they're not receiving monetary compensation, then absolutely. The least you could do for somebody who went out of their way to help you, while putting themselves at risk.

11. Nope, I would match him in a sesh maybe..
    But essentially all dealers who aren`t growers are middle men..
    So fuck that.
    They`re making some kind of profit or they wouldn`t be doing it.

12. If I went to the dealers house, or he/she went out of their way to get me weed, then I would most likely smoke them out. However, for the most part, I would rather get my weed and be on my way.

13. If they went through any sort of effort to get weed for me then I'll definitely smoke them out. But, I'll smoke out pretty much anyone, lol.

14. My homeboy is on probation, so no.

15. #15 Diceman, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    I dunno how things work around where yall live but nothing is free here lol

Research(finding the bud) process(picking up middle man or switching numbers) and a complete clean deal.

That doesnt cost $0....if you wanna cut corners then go stand at gas station and buy a nickle bag.

The goal is to get outta the middle man situation. Getting his guys number and building a rep to where you can go directly to him.

In the end though a middle man is still a possition in the drug business and they dont work for free. If they do then they're being used.

If I call a friend and he spend his next hour gettng things for me and risking HIS ASS on the road with it just to bring it to my front damn door....some smoke and paper is more then fair.

Thats the goal.

Oh and the type of middleman im reffering to are the friends you call who call around and find a bag of whatever for you. Not the dealer who buys 20lb and sells..Hes technically a middle man but he was paid way upfront. No ones gonna. A real middle man will only spend an hour+ outta his day for no payoff a couple times before he quits answering your calls.

16. seriously. you dont grow, you dont push the weight, you dont ultimate buy and consume it. your not doing shit for the weed economy. middle men are leaches

17. There is a difference between a middleman and just a friend who can get weed for you.
    A grower will sell to a dealer(s) for a good sum of profit.
    Often those dealers will sell it for profit to other dealers.
    Those other dealers, I refer to them as hustlers, are usually the ones you'll end up getting weed off of if you just meet some random guy/girl at a party or something for weed. And they'll sell it for more than they got, obviously..so yes they make profit too.

18. If they're putting in work and helping spread the bud to those who dont know big dogs then they deserve a cut. The stupid ones stay stupid and get out. The smart ones know they're time isnt free and wanna move up also.

Its not about screwing over or leeching. All my "middlemen" stick their necks out and could wind up in a cell because of a favor for me. No risk goes un-rewarded.

19. usually around here people will hook people up just because they know they will smoke them out or you hook them up because they will smoke you out. It really all does come back around here people rarely forget when someone smokes someone out.

20. aight im confused about what were talking about here. middlemen as in dealers? (why would you smoke your dealer out on a bag he just sold you) or guys who just talk to thier dealers and get a bag for you and add 5 bucks.