Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin' on the job

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chidballs, Feb 25, 2009.

1. I remember back when i used to go work the drive-thru at my local fast food franchise stoned. would usually smoke up before work and then bring a couple brownies in to eat through the day. My question to you is, where have you ever worked where you can smoke weed fairly casually.

Just watched pineapple express and thought about how cool it would be having a job like that. smokin up in between.

2. Used to work at a mobil station. After 4 o'clock the garage guys would leave and Id be there all alone.

Lord that is all i did at that job. Id smoke a bowl either outside , or in the restroom. Then watch a dvd order some food. and then id go home hah .

I had soome real cloose calls though. One time I was coming back from the bathroom high as hell, and someones waiting at the front door (which is locked when i go to smoke) and he needed to go to the bathroom. Ha this happened quite alot, most of the time id say use the womens room, because its clean. or u dont wanna go in there man.

One time i had left my weed filled bowl in the bathroom because i heard a bunch of cars pull in, so i left my bowl in the bathroom because it locks automatically. However sometimes the door doesnt close all the way so it can be opened without a key.

Anyway im inside and a family pulls in with their minivan.. and a little boy, probably like 10-12 idk, goes towards the bathroom. and im inside thinking well guy ur gonna have to use the girls room , once he figures the bathrooms are locked. And then i heard the dore close. And my heart stopped/

Anyway nothing came of it, im positive that kid must have said something to his parents. Regarding the smell of the almost fishbowld bathroom or the pipe full of marijuanna on the sink. lol

Never got fired though, thank god those were fake cameras int here

3. Rolled a blunt on my from counter yesterday. I run a business for someone so there is never anyone around to say anything to me. I'm sure the last guy who managed this place smoked also. I found a piece of a joint in one of the cabinets as I was cleaning. I work alone and if anyone does have to come in to work then they are my employee and it still doesn't matter.

4. When I used to work at Friendly's we'd smoke up in the office, walk in freezer and in the dining room whenever the store was closed.

5. I used to work food service at kid's sporting events and beaches with some buddies from back home. We would toke up constantly while working because our bosses basically gave us free reign as long as we worked hard. We'd smoke in a refrigerated trailer sometimes, in the back of an ice cream truck, right in the trailers we worked out of, and in bathrooms.

I remember this one time I was crouched down in the back corner of the truck hitting the bowl, when I hear a little girl saying excuse me at the window. I quickly hid the bowl and lighter and popped up to help, but when I stood up so quickly I started blacking out as the little girl was talking. So there she is, asking about ice cream, and there I am, holding my breath with a huge hit in my lungs and everything around me going to black. Finally I decide to open up the freezer with the ice cream and I pretty much dove in there and started breathing again before I passed out in front of her and her mom.

6. Yea i smoked at pretty much all my jobs.

I did a gov. job (turning old train tracks into walking trails), was about the best job i had for smokin.

Smoked when i worked at a steel mill, just randomly took hits anytime nobody was lookin. The place is huge (buildings are 200-400 yards long), and smelled so bad of metal i doubt anybody smelled me.

And when i cleaned houses i'd smoke one in the morning leaving the house, then one before or after lunch. I was on the road all the time, so it was easy.

Now i do surveys online for cash, so yea right now i'm workin and smokin a fat bowl.

7. I worked midnights at this huge convenience store and alwayssss smoked.

You would not believe how many times I received a compliment on being high at work and how many great conversations it's lead to.

Basically, the only people who knew I was high was people who smoked themselves, so there was never a problem.

Just have Visine :D

8. 1st i worked at a deli and the boss would let us blaze up before work and didnt care to much cause we were all stock boys at the time but when we all turned 18 and went on the slicers he cracked down a little. Now i work with my girlfriends dad roofing and ill hit the 1 hitter before I climb up the ladder, its just nice hitting in early and being on the roof with a coffee and cigarette and watching the sun come up every morning over the ocean. most of my work is at the shore so yeah that great view is a pretty sweet way to start off your day. puts me in a good mood

9. i think ive smoked at all my jobs....back in high schooli worked at restaurant and this is about when i started smoking so i went to work high but never smoked @ work. At my next job a little sandwich joint we used to smoke all the time b/c it was basically me and my friends running it (very irresponsible, stupid). next up at a grocery store i went in baked all the time and sometimes went out during break to take some waterfalls in the car. Now working at a cell phone store that i manage i smoke before work almost daily (2 fat bong rips) and during work i sometimes go and smoke in my coworkers car b/c he smokes as well. bein a store manager in a cell phone store still requires me to do selling and i love just being high and relaxed and being in a good mood with customers. always helps the selling process :smoking:

10. I like to smoke and read the rules about smoking while at work. I find it stimulates my brain.

11. i work a family oriented restaurant and 90-95% of the staff comes to work high and then we also take smoke breaks out in the parking lot after the dinner rush. Out managers know and dont say shit about it. Its the best job Ive had for smoking weed except when I was a pizza delivery guy. All myself and the other drivers did was drive around and smoke all night while delivering.

12. I valet park every now and then and always take smoke breaks in the car (my or a friends car) when it gets slow around lunch. It makes running back in forth across a parking lot more enjoyable. :D.

13. I own a security company and another one dedicated to sell construction materials, and I decide when to smoke, I don't have any problems:)

Jeronimo

14. I worked as a pizza delivery boy and we'd always smoke on sundays when the boss was off. Too bad I only worked there for 3 weeks.

15. I was, and currently am a manager at Chick-Fil-A. It is quite easy, and pretty much everyone is chill. I use a chillum on breaks, and have a small bag with previously grinded bud. As soon as I can catch a break I just jab the chillum in the bag, pull it out, and viola! Instant bowl. It is quite easy, and eye drops come in to be quite handy. Also it is nice since pretty much nobody will yell at me if I get busted, especially since I sorta am the boss...

16. I smoke when I caddy because it's so easy to do. Just go forecaddy and stand on a hill and you can light up right there. Your golfer will just think it's a cigarette, unless it's one of those guys who knows what weed is, then they'll usually blaze with you. I've smoked up so many of my golfers, that's how you get the best tips.

17. I worked at a big doll store in Midtown and most at the people at my job smoked too. There were a few prime smoke spots in the area and I would just blaze on my lunch break and go back to work helping little girls and their moms high as fuck! Never got in trouble either, although once I thought it was so obvious and our manager chose that day to lurk like a fucking lurker when normally she's not around when you need her. Good times though...

18. during the summer i work full time, doin matinence work n shit. I get to work around 9 o'clock n my boss usually leaves around 12. I do this work at a restaurant that's only open for dinner, so i usually end up getting off work at 4. My co-worker n I became really good friends, n he smokes to. There's a storage room on top of the restaurant, but it's only accesible through a door on the roof, n noboby ever goes up there after my boss leaves. So me n my co-worker just blaze the rest of the day, n get shit done!

19. I would murder #1 combos with polynesian sauce all day if that was my job, lol. That would be fucking awesome!

20. I work at a nursing home in the kitchen, place is usually always busy.. bosses always running around and they tell you if your on your break to go smoke in your car and not out in the open, so I just go in my car and have both a ciggarette and a bowl

do it every day.

I think the administrator of the facility is a burnout, he randomly comes up to me one day and tells me the hand sanitizer wasn't cutting it, he had this huge smurk on his face when he said it though. When I come in and walk down the halls they have the alchohol hand sanitizors and I always use some to get the resiny smell off my hands

he's a good guy haha