Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin on the go

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Jan 3, 2014.

1. My mom is about to send me to get something quick from the grocery store. Is it a bad idea to stop somewhere in between, smoke up, and then go in and get what I need, and then go back home?

I've driven high before, (I generally like to avoid it) but it was later in my high...like 2 hours in.

2. Horrible idea. U are gonna end up purchasing none of the stuff she wanted and only munchie stuff haha..

3. #3 Bmxboyyzz345, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    I would get your shit then stop and smoke on the way back that way you dont forget anything at the store :)

4. I'll smoke on the way back. Will it impair me much at all? Like I said I've driven high before but I've never smoked and then driven soon after, going up.

5. #5 FuckCuomo, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    Depends how well you handle yourself while high. I've found driving high makes me focus more, because I'm a little nervouse

6. Smoke when you get back? It's just a quick trip to the grocery store what's the point?

7. I cruise blunts all the time but that's because I'm safe about it and being high and driving relaxes me so it doesn't impair my driving, i'd say just get your stuff at the store and then smoke lol, as long as you relax you'll be fine driving!

8. I would say make a list of what she needs, smoke, go shopping, visine the eyes before you leave, then go home. I do this a lot actually because I hate shopping, but when I need to, that is what I'd do to make it easier. 

9. Some people can drive high while others simply can't. It really depends on how comfortable you are driving sober. I've noticed that people that can speed relaxed and get close to other cars sober can drive high.

10. [quote name="BlazedPlatypus" post="19270535" timestamp="1388709255"]My mom is about to send me to get something quick from the grocery store. Is it a bad idea to stop somewhere in between, smoke up, and then go in and get what I need, and then go back home?I've driven high before, (I generally like to avoid it) but it was later in my high...like 2 hours in.[/quote]that seems fine with me. I do that all the time, but just make sure you have a pre rolled joint and then smoke it in the car on the way to meijer. If your acting high at meijer who gives a fuck, no one cares about someone walking around high. good luck. Dont be late when you het home, thats key.

11. #11 Deleted member 629842, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    Nah just make a LIST then smoke right before getting there. Drive safe man. I hate shopping, but it's only enjoyable when stoned haha. 
    But yeah, make a list! Otherwise you'll forget a lot haha. 

12. There have actually been studies done to research the effect THC has on every day activities. It turns out that if you smoke weed regularly, it actually makes you a better driver, but if you don't, it can impair you. This goes along with something I read in a thread about tolerance on here that talked about how as tolerance goes up, the physical effects (lack of motor coordination, etc) diminish. 

13. I drive all the time high

14. Write down what she wanted and smoke on the way to the store. Makes shopping a lot more enjoyable

15. If you want to "Blaze" on the go, get a portable vaporizer. Smoking then driving makes you groggy and sleepy, making it harder to focus and check blind spots!