Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smokin on the beach?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pharry360, Mar 28, 2010.

1. so this spring break im goin to some place called neptune beach in florida. how hard is it usually to toke on the beach in relation to cops and people calling the cops on us? also, specifically, if youve ever been to that beach, how was it? any nice stoners? :smoke:

2. Your question depends on which beach i guess and how crowded it is, how much police presence there is and what not.

I would imagine that it is like any other public, outdoor place. Meaning you can do it if you're heads up and cautious. Get a dugout if you don't already have one. IMHO it's the best way to smoke in public and still be discrete.

3. I live in FL and did this yesterday. It's pretty chill if you just go back to your car, especially if you didn't park in a big beach entrance, and just park in a neighborhood. I just did a bunch of blunt drives :smoke:.

4. roll jays. wen you want to burn just walk down the beach for awhile and smoke it. i wouldnt recommend a spoon, dugout, or any other type of piece. its the beach. hella windy. hard to light lighters.

5. Get a ciggarette dugout package, there 10$. Or keep it to joints and blunts. Make sure to keep a watch for cops, make sure there aren't kids around. Otherwise then that I've found smoking works well. Also, I love smoking jays/blunts in the water, never gets sketch.

6. A joint would be the worst way to smoke at the beach.. with all the wind that joints gonna be gone in NO time.

7. i know most beaches are federal property. getting caught with weed there could be bad.
    with or without a card.

Evil :smoke: